Image weak signal error
643 4 2018-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Piton91
lvl.1
Italy

Hi! with my samsung s6  the wifi connection  with rc is only on 5.8ghz. Aslo on little distances appears the error that the image transimission is weak. what can i do to fix this problem? if i select manually a 2.4 band the wifi id will not be shown when i restart the rc. thanks

2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

I would recommend downloading the DJI Assistant 2 then try to restore factory defaults and refresh the aircraft, once you have done this troubleshooting I would suggest as well to relink your aircraft manually and from there I could go ahead and test the unit if you'll be getting the same result. Please see the link below.
https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads
2018-6-19
Use props
Piton91
lvl.1
Italy

i have still the problem.. the wifi 5.8 gives me the error of weak signal on my galaxy s6.. and if i switch manaually to 2.4 the wifi id disappear.. how can i solve?
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Piton91 Posted at 2018-6-20 04:36
i have still the problem.. the wifi 5.8 gives me the error of weak signal on my galaxy s6.. and if i switch manaually to 2.4 the wifi id disappear.. how can i solve?

Hi, Thank you for your response. Please try to reinstall DJI Go 4 app (make sure to copy your files before you uninstall the app). It would be a great help if you can upload the screenshot of the error message. Thank you.
2018-6-20
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Piton91 Posted at 2018-6-20 04:36
i have still the problem.. the wifi 5.8 gives me the error of weak signal on my galaxy s6.. and if i switch manaually to 2.4 the wifi id disappear.. how can i solve?

Use an OTG Cable and force the Wifi to 2.4GHz.

In Europe CE Mode on 5.8GHz is a BIG JOKE !

Many use DJI Go4 v4.1.15 to solve most problems. Latest updates are all full of Bugs except the v4.2.12, which has OTG Support and is the least infested on Androids.

If you use IOS just set up the OTG Cable from Remote Control.

2018-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules