Can not generate video
1635 3 2018-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ryam Aaron
lvl.1

Italy

Hello.
I have a problem. Although I have already written in the DJI forum but I get no answer for days. I'm using the Osmo Mobile 2, and I cut a video in the editor for 3 hours. Then I wanted to finish the video. I've already tried 30-50 times to generate the video, but there is always an error message. "Video output failed. Download the original files of your recordings to make a video, then try again." So I saved the original videos on my mobile phone (iPhone X), but even then the generation did not work. I imported the videos into the DJI app again, but nothing works. Later, I made a video with 2 short videos and tried to generate. That worked. I've been waiting for an answer for days, and nobody can help me. And I do not want to reject this cut video because I cut 3 hours and made an effort. I also want to share it on Facebook and with my friends.
1226C562-9CDC-4339-AC8D-E7C086E7CFF9.png
39DCF46B-2478-4AB5-A2B2-91070F571636.png
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry to know if you're having an issue generating the video, we will forward your concern to our engineers for clarification and once we received a feedback we will inform you right away. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2018-6-21
Use props
Ryam Aaron
lvl.1

Italy

Do you know how long this takes? Is it days, weeks or months?
2018-6-22
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft

Try importing your OSMO files over to the Go 4 app. I was messing around with it today and it works
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules