Dji Spark RC calibration fail.
2219 11 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
naumoves
New

Russia

Hello. I have a problem with my spark rc.
Today I`ve decided to try my spark rc calibration. I have done everything like in youtube tutorials. But at the moment when i`m pushing calibration button, start button pressing automatically. Then I move sticks as indicated on screen and repeat but nothing happens. Button "next" unavailable. Does it mean that my rc is ok and I don't need recalibrate it? P.s. There are all "zeros" in calibration squares for both sticks. Please help. And sorry for my English. Thanks!!
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for the trouble caused to you. Is there any message showing up on your screen while performing the calibration? Also, if you do have the screenshot kindly post it here? Thank you.
2018-6-22
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Normally u never have to do a RC calibration unless u had a major damage with the RC.
I wonder what was the reason to recalibrate the remote controller .
2018-6-22
Use props
naumoves
New

Russia

1st photo - before calibration. 2nd - after pushing "Calibrate" button. 3rd photo - after pushing "Calibrate" in popup window. Button "Start" starts automatically. Then I move sticks as indicated.... repeat... and nothing happens. I`ve decided to try every functions of spark to be aware how it all works.
IMG_20180623_112549.jpg
IMG_20180623_112615.jpg
IMG_20180623_112629.jpg
2018-6-22
Use props
Mirek6
Second Officer
Flight distance : 609724 ft
Canada

RC calibration on Android is unreliable and finicky. You need to wiggle your control socks back and forth along the blue circle path to keep the blue circle moving clockwise. In my experience it is trial and error. Try to move your sticks one at a time, not both. When blue circle is stuck try to slightly reverse movement of the sticks and push forward again - wiggle back and forth until blue circle starts moving again.

I have seen multiple threads in the past on this forum complaining about difficulty in calibration of RC using Android. I have Android device and I had the same issue which I resolved by doing steps I described above.
2018-6-23
Use props
LAKEHOUSE
New
Flight distance : 9708 ft

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-22 15:04
Sorry for the trouble caused to you. Is there any message showing up on your screen while performing the calibration? Also, if you do have the screenshot kindly post it here? Thank you.

Same issue
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry to know that you're having the same issue, did you manage to turn off the aircraft prior to the calibration? Would it be possible if we can provide a short video of the issue? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link so that we can check it for you.
2018-7-1
Use props
andrzej
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10449 ft
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-1 12:44
Hi, sorry to know that you're having the same issue, did you manage to turn off the aircraft prior to the calibration? Would it be possible if we can provide a short video of the issue? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link so that we can check it for you.

Is that case solved already? I have same issue.
2018-7-8
Use props
Drone_Soarer
New

United Kingdom

andrzej@rezler. Posted at 2018-7-8 10:09
Is that case solved already? I have same issue.

Same issue for Me too.
2018-7-27
Use props
dudez7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 741778 ft
Singapore

Me too on Android.
2018-7-27
Use props
Stephane22
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137890 ft

same here  galaxy 7 edge and lenovo tab2
2018-8-1
Use props
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

No issue on huawei p10 lite, other then i had to circle the sticks quite some times,
I just press calibrater, and circle stick clockwise until done.
2018-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules