Cached photos without black border?
427 5 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Martha Keyes
New

United States

I just returned from Iceland where I ran out of SD card space and had nowhere to buy an extra micro SD card from (idiot!) So I had to resort to using the cache to save some of the videos and photos.

I’m trying to get those to my computer now. I have an iPhone 7 Plus but use a PC. I’ve found a way to get the videos using a third party app. But is there a way to transfer the photos? When I download them from the DJI Go App, most but not all have an ugly black border on the right and left sides.

Any thoughts?
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You can export cached videos through iTunes: Go to Media Device – Applications – DJI GO – Video Cache – and click Save.
2018-6-22
Use props
Martha Keyes
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-22 16:30
You can export cached videos through iTunes: Go to Media Device – Applications – DJI GO – Video Cache – and click Save.

My iTunes doesn’t give me an option for Apps. I read that this was discontinued with an iTunes update. Additionally, my question is regarding the photos rather than the videos.
2018-6-22
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Martha Keyes Posted at 2018-6-22 16:38
My iTunes doesn’t give me an option for Apps. I read that this was discontinued with an iTunes update. Additionally, my question is regarding the photos rather than the videos.

Martha,
Just checked my iTunes and opened up my iPad mini 4 and the option for APPS are there.  

2018-6-22
Use props
Martha Keyes
New

United States

Thanks for that screenshot! I found it there and have all the videos. Is there a particular folder for the cached images?
2018-6-22
Use props
andy10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4585692 ft
  • >>>

Is it a problem to buy SD card in Iceland?
The cashed pictures are in low res.
2018-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules