GO app for Android not closing
1272 5 2018-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coypu
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Im flying a Mavic Air using  a Huai Nova  Android with no problems , but when i try to shut the app when finished i get  message (swipe down to close )  the screen goes to black and white  but  dosen't  close the only way i have found to shut it down is to turn off the phone.
Anybody else had this problem?
2018-6-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, sorry to hear that. May I know what is the version of your DJI Go 4 app? Try cleaning up the cache files on your app. You can also try to reinstall the app and make sure to copy your files and sync your flight records before you uninstall it.  If in case it is still not working, try to use a recommended device. Check the attachment below.

recommended devices.png
2018-6-23
Use props
coypu
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-23 03:58
Hi, sorry to hear that. May I know what is the version of your DJI Go 4 app? Try cleaning up the cache files on your app. You can also try to reinstall the app and make sure to copy your files and sync your flight records before you uninstall it.  If in case it is still not working, try to use a recommended device. Check the attachment below.

Thank you for the prompt reply. I am running  GO 4 Version 4.2.16.
As mentioned the App works perfectly with regard to flying  the only problem is shutting down.
I have cleaned the cache before flight and am saving files locally, i.e on memory card  in the M/ Air.
Could you explain how to sync the flight records please.
2018-6-23
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

coypu Posted at 2018-6-23 04:21
Thank you for the prompt reply. I am running  GO 4 Version 4.2.16.
As mentioned the App works perfectly with regard to flying  the only problem is shutting down.
I have cleaned the cache before flight and am saving files locally, i.e on memory card  in the M/ Air.

Click on the "Me" icon, then choose "Flightrecords". Once there you have a cloud icon in the upper right corner. Clicking on that will sync your flightrecords.
2018-6-23
Use props
coypu
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-6-23 09:02
Click on the "Me" icon, then choose "Flightrecords". Once there you havew a cloud icon in the upper right corner. Clicking on that will sync your flightrecords.

Thanks for that.  Onward and upward..
2018-6-23
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

coypu Posted at 2018-6-23 09:39
Thanks for that.  Onward and upward..

You are most welcome! :-)
2018-6-23
Use props
Advanced