I am selling my Osmo Mobile 2 !!! I am very angry about the support !!!
1254 10 2018-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ryam Aaron
lvl.1

Italy

I still face the same problem. My videos can not be finished in the editor. I really enjoyed the Osmo Mobile2. Filming this new way has given me a new passion. But just as the joy came, she also went away quickly. I do not have a laptop or a video editing program that I can use to cut my videos. And with the editor of the DJI Go app I can not finish my videos. I have written my problem twice in this forum and will be left aside. I do not feel like checking every day if I got an answer. And I do not want to be disappointed every day. I am very angry about the support of DJI. I will resell my Osmo Mobile 2 and get a new device. And I will not do good advertising for DJI anymore....
2018-6-24
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft

Try using Quik or Power Director.  The DJI Go app is not ready to handle this device.  They should move it over to the Go 4 app instead
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

We're sorry for the frustration, however, the issue has been forwarded to our engineers for further investigation and as of the moment the issue is handled by our engineers to examine the scenario and we're waiting for their feedback from them but we're following up the situation right now to check for the updates and further information.
2018-6-24
Use props
Ryam Aaron
lvl.1

Italy

STRIDE8 Posted at 2018-6-24 15:55
Try using Quik or Power Director.  The DJI Go app is not ready to handle this device.  They should move it over to the Go 4 app instead

I cut the same video again, just like the other one. Although it was very tedious. This time I tried the DJI Go 4 App. Same problem
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ryam, sorry for the late response, may I know what is the resolution of the video you edit? This issue may happen when the fame rate of the video cache is lost, are you editing the original footage? Have you tried other resolution and frame?
2018-6-24
Use props
Ryam Aaron
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-24 20:17
Ryam, sorry for the late response, may I know what is the resolution of the video you edit? This issue may happen when the fame rate of the video cache is lost, are you editing the original footage? Have you tried other resolution and frame?

Hello. Yes, I used the original video for editing. Is it possible to change the frame rate of the videos afterwards? My settings are: 1920x1080 60FPS
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ryam Aaron Posted at 2018-6-25 04:02
Hello. Yes, I used the original video for editing. Is it possible to change the frame rate of the videos afterwards? My settings are: 1920x1080 60FPS

No, the frame rate can only be set before shooting, by the way, DJI GO V3.1.42 has been released in stages, could you please update to the new version to see if the issue persists?
2018-6-25
Use props
Ryam Aaron
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-25 23:39
No, the frame rate can only be set before shooting, by the way, DJI GO V3.1.42 has been released in stages, could you please update to the new version to see if the issue persists?

Yes but, how can I do that?
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ryam Aaron Posted at 2018-6-29 14:46
Yes but, how can I do that?

Please update the APP to the latest version in APP Store, then take some new videos with low frame rate and edit in the APP to see if the issue persists.
2018-6-29
Use props
Ryam Aaron
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 23:40
Please update the APP to the latest version in APP Store, then take some new videos with low frame rate and edit in the APP to see if the issue persists.

Do I lose all the videos I have already cut?
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ryam Aaron Posted at 2018-6-30 04:14
Do I lose all the videos I have already cut?

If you are updating, the video in Editor will not be deleted, but if you uninstall the APP and install again, all video will be deleted, it would be better to export the videos to your computer just in case any unexpected issue happens.
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules