Mavic Pro is not connecting to anything
537 5 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imawesomeiknow
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi everyone! I'm posting here because the DJI support is not helping me at all.

So, during my last flight which lasted for 41 seconds, my aircraft got disconnected mid-flight. I couldn't cancel it when the RTH popped up, the aircraft survived with tiny scratch on one propeller as it was landing on uneven rock wall. It's still disconnected until now.
I've tried to re-link it with the RC, connect it through WiFi, DJI Assistant 2, nothing works. RC always stuck on connecting and aircraft disconnected on DJI GO 4 app.

I've been trying to check the flight log but no luck so far either, I can only see the latitude, longitude and battery percent.
Also, the weird thing I noticed is, when the battery is connected to the aircraft, whenever I turn it off one of the LED blinks 10 times. I tried all 3 batteries I have and they're doing the same thing. They don't blink when they're not connected to the aircraft though.

Below is the video of the battery and the flight that I recorded on my phone.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w79jt2lh9atfyi0/AACf1RtwL419recCuYprpCwja/Video%2022-06-18%2019.24.13.mov?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w79jt2lh9atfyi0/AABLyP36BN5B8Kz4VhpDJ657a?dl=0&preview=Video+25-06-18+22.02.08.mp4

Anyone knows what I can do to make my aircraft work again?

Thanks!

2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your aircraft. Have you tried to link the RC manually to the aircraft?
2018-6-25
Use props
imawesomeiknow
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-25 06:51
Thank you for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your aircraft. Have you tried to link the RC manually to the aircraft?

Is it the pressing C1+C2+Record and Capture? If yes, I did and it didn't work.
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

imawesomeiknow Posted at 2018-6-25 06:56
Is it the pressing C1+C2+Record and Capture? If yes, I did and it didn't work.

HI, its the C1+C2 and Record. No shutter or capture button please.
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

imawesomeiknow Posted at 2018-6-25 07:10
It gave me 3 beeps if I don't press the capture button, C1+C2 then Record.

Hi please see the attached video for better understanding. Hope this helps

2018-6-25
Use props
imawesomeiknow
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-25 07:15
Hi please see the attached video for better understanding. Hope this helps

DJI Mavic Pro - Linking the Remote Controller

The video says C1+C2+Record and Shutter. I've tried it over and over again but the aircraft is not responding. Aircraft is supposed to be still connected to the RC as the back LED is not blinking at all.
I did press the button on the aircraft everytime I did it.
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules