Unable to connect P3P to RC-DJI GO
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jorovi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21102 ft
United States

My P3P has been stored for about 18 months or so. I decided to use it this past weekend so I downloaded the latest firmware. I later discovered that I only deleted the previous firmware from the sd card and then loaded the new bin file for the latest firmware on the sd card (I did not format the sd card and then load the latest firmware bin file as perhaps I should have).I then went ahead inserted the mini sd card into my aircraft and powered it up. It immediately began downloading making the usual noises when downloading. The two tiny lights on the gimbal switched between greed and red. A few minutes later I got a green light. I then turned on the RC attached to my Iphone 8 and I clicked on the DJI Go app. I was able to click on camera view but found that the RC - DJI GO was not connected to the aircraft. I had a red light on the RC and a red notice on the DJI GO that there was no connection with the aircraft. I turned everything off and thinking that I needed to upgrade the DJI GO app and deleted it and reloaded it from the App store....I powered up everything and I still show a red light on the RC and the DJI app does not show "Camera view button" ...al that I can get is the instructions on how to connect which I have followed but still no connection.  I went back and started over and formatted the sd card and downloaded the new bin file, but nothing has changed. Can someone help me?
Thank you
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize if you're having some issues with your drone. Did you try to use a different USB cable to connect with your mobile device and remote controller? May I know what specific mobile device are you using also? Have you already tried to relink the aircraft to the remote controller? Here's the tutorial:
2018-6-26
Use props
Jorovi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21102 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-26 06:14
Hello there. We apologize if you're having some issues with your drone. Did you try to use a different USB cable to connect with your mobile device and remote controller? May I know what specific mobile device are you using also? Have you already tried to relink the aircraft to the remote controller? Here's the tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVOJnUidcUk

Thanks for your message/suggestion Wanda ! As it turned out I was using an Iphone 8 plus with Ios 11.4 which apparently not compatible. I am now using an Ipad mini which works just fine. Im all OK now. Thanks for taking the time to assist.
2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Jorovi Posted at 2018-6-27 07:43
Thanks for your message/suggestion Wanda ! As it turned out I was using an Iphone 8 plus with Ios 11.4 which apparently not compatible. I am now using an Ipad mini which works just fine. Im all OK now. Thanks for taking the time to assist.

Alright! That's good to know. Feel free to approach us if you have concerns. We're here to help.
2018-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules