dji spark otg low vid stream iphone 7plus
552 7 2018-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harry Moman
lvl.1

Australia

dji go 4 app v4.2.21
Spark had its first flight with wifi off and otg cable inserted , did not fly far only 300 meters in distance , all seemed to work fine except the cached video on my iphone7 was crap

i have been excited about my cached video before this point ... is it a bad cable or is this just the way it is in otg connection to a iphone

cheers Harry
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Harry, I'm sorry for the trouble. May I know if you receive an error message? Did you try to export the files on your computer? Is it the same quality? May I know your DJI Go 4 app version, firmware version, and IOS version? To clarify, the files saved on your phone is low quality because it is only cache files.
2018-6-26
Use props
Weesel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 133179 ft
Belgium

Hi,

to clarify this - the Video feed was fine but the cached Video was crap in terms of bad resolution? Thats normal...
No idea why everyone takes the cached crap on the phone when you have the full resolution stuff on the SD Card Same with pics...

Greetz
Weesel
2018-6-26
Use props
Harry Moman
lvl.1

Australia

Weesel Posted at 2018-6-26 01:21
Hi,

to clarify this - the Video feed was fine but the cached Video was crap in terms of bad resolution? Thats normal...  

the video feed was probably not as good as normal no

the video on the ph cache was very sub standard to watch .

the wifi vids have been pretty good , good enough to throw up a on the fly video for people to see

where as the vid i took this afternoon with otg connection is just trashable item

2018-6-26
Use props
Harry Moman
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-26 01:20
Hi Harry, I'm sorry for the trouble. May I know if you receive an error message? Did you try to export the files on your computer? Is it the same quality? May I know your DJI Go 4 app version, firmware version, and IOS version? To clarify, the files saved on your phone is low quality because it is only cache files.

No error messages , just looked very low stream
DJI GO  app v4.2.21 (32149)
ios11.2.5 iphone7 plus

yes i know cache video's are not to good as usual, but my cached video'son my phone  so far have been real nice i though...,  the video of me hitting the tree other day was just from the cache
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Harry Moman Posted at 2018-6-26 01:34
the video feed was probably not as good as normal no

the video on the ph cache was very sub standard to watch .

Hi, according to our engineers, the OTG cable is still not fully supported, Our engineers are working on it at present, If there's an update about it, we will let you know.
2018-6-26
Use props
Weesel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 133179 ft
Germany

Did you fly without cable to check if its realy the OTG cable? The Quality of my video feed differs quite alot depending on the spot I fly... Interferences and so on.

Greetz
Weesel
2018-6-26
Use props
Harry Moman
lvl.1

Australia

Weesel Posted at 2018-6-26 02:05
Did you fly without cable to check if its realy the OTG cable? The Quality of my video feed differs quite alot depending on the spot I fly... Interferences and so on.

Greetz

yes i fly same spot daily
Thanks Weesel

i will run a few batteries thru tomorrow and test again .. cheers
2018-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules