631 5 2018-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Birdy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219003 ft
  • >>>
Japan

I am almost at my wits end with this device.  The awful auto focus I can almost come to terms with by the fact that when it is connected to the bicycle mount and hits the smallest of bumps (with the Z axis I might add) it stays out of focus idefintely with all of the footage completely blurry.

A garmin virb or go pro would be preferable to this because at least you get some footage you can use.  The footage from this device is completely unusable.  Anyone have any advice?  

That question really is to the moderators to tell me where i can send this to get it fixed, as i cannot belive this is normal......
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what exact model of Osmo you are referring to? Kindly provide the version of your DJI Go app.
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Birdy
lvl.2
  • >>>
Japan

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-30 02:53
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what exact model of Osmo you are referring to? Kindly provide the version of your DJI Go app.

Osmo+ DJI Go 3.1.4.2

Ive added a photo from a frame to show you how bad it is.  There are a million focus points.  The osmo finds none........
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching us here at DJI Forum, may we ask for what specific firmware currently running on your DJI Osmo + ? It should be running on a OSMO+ Firmware v1.6.1.00
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Birdy
lvl.2
  • >>>
Japan

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-30 11:02
Hi, thank you for reaching us here at DJI Forum, may we ask for what specific firmware currently running on your DJI Osmo + ? It should be running on a OSMO+ Firmware v1.6.1.00

The Osmo+ isrunning software version 1.6.1.0.

this is clearly a hardware issue and not a firmware issue because the picture is so badly broken.  Even a phone from 10 years ago produces a better image.
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJI Birdy Posted at 2018-6-30 18:08
The Osmo+ isrunning software version 1.6.1.0.

this is clearly a hardware issue and not a firmware issue because the picture is so badly broken.  Even a phone from 10 years ago produces a better image.

Hi, we're sorry to read the troubles. It is recommended to start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis. Please click the link below for online repair request.

https://www.dji.com/support
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules