What cable for Iphone 6 s to Phantom 3 Pro Controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GyHQ3mM9K6jk
lvl.1

Sorry if this has been asked. I searched but didnt find anything.

I assume I have to connect my IPhone 6 to the controller of the Phantom 3 Professional correct? If so can someone recomend a cable? My controller has a micro usb connection not a full sized usb connection. The supplied cable is for the Android but also has a full sized USB connector. Not a micro usb connector. Am I missing something? Is there a full sized USB connector on the controller Im missing? I have to assume I must need a micro usb to a lightning/IPhone 6 S cable?  Is there a bluetooth connection I can use instead of a cable? (Although I would think a cable might be more reliable?). Im a real rookie here so sorry if this sounds idiotic. Thanks for any help.
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello. You needed a lightning cable for you to connect your iPhone to your DJI aircraft. You may click on the link for more information.

https://store.dji.com/product/rc ... ion=0&vid=21681
2018-6-30
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Use your iPhone charging cable.
2018-6-30
Use props
djiuser_GyHQ3mM9K6jk
lvl.1

I must have the wrong controller or something. I just watched a video and the guy has what looks to be the same aircraft and the same controller. His has a full sized usb jack on the back and it also looks like he has a mini usb. My unit doesn't have a full sized usb jack. Just the mini usb. So the standard Iphone charging cable, which I have, wont work. Thats whats so confusing. Could this be the wrong controller?
2018-6-30
Use props
djiuser_GyHQ3mM9K6jk
lvl.1

I figured it out......... I think. Thought I was buying a Phantom 3 Professional not a Phantom 3 4k. I agree with the previous posts on this. This is a great way to make consumers confused and feel ripped off.
This is a real deceptive marketing tactic that leaves me feeling uncomfortable about keeping this drone. I purchased this as a refurb on DJI's site and thought I was getting a good deal. Now I feel ripped off.
Can anyone comment on what they think this thing is worth? Its a Phantom 3 4K I guess. Gold striped but only the one micro usb on the back of the controller. Thats worries me. Would prefer a hard cable
connection since it seems better than just bluetooth or wifi. Any comments would be appreciated. I paid $479.00 shipped for it and its a refurb. Don't mean to whine but I bought this since I was told it would be a good as a beginner but also was enough that I wouldn't want to upgrade.They do need to be more clear about the various sub models of each series. Better yet just have one model under each name. Remember Gibson guitar. Too many models that look alike and too much crap sank the company.
2018-6-30
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I believe a lot of users are happy with their P3's of all kind of variations.
You might need to spend a little time studying the manual or some of the other information there is to be found in the product page of your P3-4K, guess as you get familiar with it you'll find it being a pleasant beginner model.

Happy flying
2018-7-1
Use props
djiuser_GyHQ3mM9K6jk
lvl.1

Yes Ive read the manual for the one I thought I was getting. Not sure about the range on this 4K one versus the PRO. Not sure I see another 200 bucks for the PRO either. Thinking about just waiting till the 4 Model comes down in price.
2018-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules