Why won't my Osmo2 charge? Sick of it. Brand new -3 days
680 6 2018-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JenSum
New

Osmo 2 will not charge. Brand new bought from Apple store.  Going to return next week.  Green light, one flashing white.  Unplug from USB on computer and goes completely dead.  
Help....or it goes back.
2018-6-30
Use props
audiodrive
lvl.2
Canada

Try to charge it with a 5V 2A Charging block... hope this helps
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there. We apologize for the inconvenience. For how long did you charge your unit?
2018-7-1
Use props
YeahNope
lvl.3
Canada

Your USB ports can't supply enough current to charge the OSMO 2 quickly. No computer-based USB ports can. You need an external charger capable of delivering 2 Amps in order to charge the unit in 2 hours. Anything less, like a computer USB port, will take much longer. See https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 764&fromuid=1672419 for details.
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, have you tried to use an adapter and plug it into a power source? Please ensure that the cable shall be 5V and 2A when you're charging your Osmo mobile 2.
2018-7-1
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

I got mine from the Apple store also.. Took forever to charge to 33%.  I turned it on, got a firmware update and it started charging like normal afterwards.  Hope it work for you
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

STRIDE8 Posted at 2018-7-2 12:48
I got mine from the Apple store also.. Took forever to charge to 33%.  I turned it on, got a firmware update and it started charging like normal afterwards.  Hope it work for you

That's glad to know, please keep us posted if you need our assistance.
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules