city flying, crowds, private property, etc
458 1 2018-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
308Shooter
lvl.3
United States

Hello all...
Im just curious as to everyone's thoughts.  I'm new to the drone game and have read alot of the FAA, AMA and general do's and don'ts.

They basically amount to common sense,  but always state don't fly over personal property,  crowds,  people,  etc.   

I see ALOT of amazing pictures and videos on here.   Videos/images I aspire to achieve.  However,  alot of what I see are videos on the beach (over crowds),  cities (over crowds)flying over neighborhoods or tourist locations(private property and crowds).

Most people I know are freaked out over the idea of the drone... They think it's for spying.

Is everyone throwing caution to the wind in all the videos I'm seeing or am I just hyper-sensitive since I'm new to all this.

Thoughts and comments welcome.
2018-6-30
Use props
308Shooter
lvl.3
United States

city flying, crowds, private property, etc

Hello all...
Im just curious as to everyone's thoughts.  I'm new to the drone game and have read alot of the FAA, AMA and general do's and don'ts.

They basically amount to common sense,  but always state don't fly over personal property,  crowds,  people,  etc.   

I see ALOT of amazing pictures and videos on here.   Videos/images I aspire to achieve.  However,  alot of what I see are videos on the beach (over crowds),  cities (over crowds)flying over neighborhoods or tourist locations(private property and crowds).

Most people I know are freaked out over the idea of the drone... They think it's for spying.

Is everyone throwing caution to the wind in all the videos I'm seeing or am I just hyper-sensitive since I'm new to all this.

Thoughts and comments welcome.
2018-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules