Remote wont stop beeping
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdd381d98
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4252 ft

I cant seem to get the my remote to stop beeping. Nothing i Do will get it to work.

1. I did try to link it to the aircraft manually. It did connect but the beeping continued.
2. I also made sure the aircraft was connected, and it seems to be.
3. I did try to calibrate the remote. During this time, the beeping stopped. But I had to exit the calibration before it activated the 'finish' button. I followed the calibration instruction for about 5 min without the button being activated twice. It was taking so long i didnt know how long i needed to sit there and do that.
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the troubles. Just to verify, is the RC calibration successful? If yes, please make sure the RC is fully charged and upload a short video of your operation, we'd like to check the exact status. Thanks in advance!
2018-6-30
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try calibrating the remote controller as shown in the video below. Don't forget to turn the wheel after moving the sticks around.

2018-7-1
Use props
OldMayfield
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41565 ft
United States

msinger Posted at 2018-7-1 03:16
Try calibrating the remote controller as shown in the video below. Don't forget to turn the wheel after moving the sticks around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6fCd2gWQzc

Aaahhhh, the wheels.  I have the same problem.  The instructions said nothing about the wheels.  OK, I'll give it a try.
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules