Dji Spark Esc Error
8057 15 2018-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony.rimi
lvl.1
Italy

Hi Everyone

Today i’ve arrived in Italy from Australia, and i was hoping to get my spark flying for my first overseas trip video. Unfortunately tho, once i’ve turned my deon on and connected, it came up with a message that was saying Esc Error, cant fly drone. Don’t know what to do, im not an epert and given that this trip is going to be an important one given that my kids are here with is, and i was hoping to record few nice videos, i hate the idea that i wont be able to do so because of the issue that came up. I was hoping somebody could help me somehow. Look forward to somebody’s response.
Thanks
Tony
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to calibrate the IMU? Is the firmware updated? Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing in the app?
2018-7-1
Use props
Tony.rimi
lvl.1
Italy

Hi wanda
thanks for getting back to me. Its all done. It also dose a reserch of firmware and it looks like my one is the most updated one.
Would you recommend any other procedure give that i did calibration and imu calibration again?
2018-7-1
Use props
Tony.rimi
lvl.1
Italy

Photos as requested
6B45B48A-7791-4A02-8696-F644074ACC5E.png
2018-7-1
Use props
Tony.rimi
lvl.1
Italy

Photos as requwsted
2018-7-1
Use props
Tony.rimi
lvl.1
Italy

photos as requested
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thank you for the response, just to clarify, may I know if your aircraft experienced any collisions or hard-landing? If not, I would suggest downloading our DJI Assistant 2 then restore factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft afterward reboot your aircraft and re-calibrate the IMU and compass of your unit. Kindly see the link below for you to download the application. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads
2018-7-1
Use props
Tony.rimi
lvl.1
Italy

Hi tony

thanks for getting back to me. Well basically my drone was on the table and my son pushed the table unintentionally and the drone flipped back and landed on the floor upside down however i won’t say it was an hard landing on the ground it was not even an high table. Anyway, cant download the dji assistant 2 on my handset should i do it on my laptop?
im confused it gives me 3 different format android ios and another one and once i click on either zip dile or other doesnt proceed and doesnt download either...
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You'll be needing to download the DJI Assistant 2 to your computer depending on the type of what computer are you using. The one that has a windows icon is for windows type of computer, you can download ZIP or EXE files and the second icon is for Mac users. Please see the image below.

2018-7-1
Use props
Tony.rimi
lvl.1
Italy

Hi Tony

Thanks again for your support i've done everything you have suggested. I restored to factory settings, i've downgrade the firmware and tried if was any different, i've upgraded it again nothing changed.
don't know what to do. I am disparate. I've noticed tho on a video tutorial on youtube how the panel od dji assistant2 is different in comparison to my one, as it only shows to the left 4 or 5 different topics.
The one on the video seems to have many more including the calibration one which helps to check the motors whether they work. Don't understand why i don't have the same panel to my assistant.

Please see photos attached.
2018-7-2
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

Im so sorry to say it looks like you have a damaged ESC if you already tried everything you stated above maybe you wont fly unless you fix it.
A friend of mine had the same error unfortunately he had to replace the damaged ESC.
I which you luck in this one!

2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tony.rimi Posted at 2018-7-2 14:23
Hi Tony

Thanks again for your support i've done everything you have suggested. I restored to factory settings, i've downgrade the firmware and tried if was any different, i've upgraded it again nothing changed.

Hi, I would suggest sending your unit to our facility for further evaluation for us to check what seems to be the problem with your aircraft and regarding with sensors calibration, unfortunately, it's only available to our other drones and the spark does not have an option to calibrate the sensor. Kindly see the link for you to send the unit to our facility.

https://www.dji.com/support
2018-7-2
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

Unfortunately...plan on a couple weeks out of commission.   https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 9&page=1#pid1408934
2018-7-2
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

Cravenfan Posted at 2018-7-2 18:55
Unfortunately...plan on a couple weeks out of commission.   https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 9&page=1#pid1408934

2018-7-2
Use props
Tony.rimi
lvl.1
Italy

Thanks everyone

it's a freaking situation and the luck is with me obviously. I tried to contact support online and their service is temporarily unavailable.
I will hope for the best.

Dji Tony

please check this video below, the spark is the one that seems to have sensors and motors checked with assistant2.

2018-7-2
Use props
Neolea
New

Greece

Really interested to find out how this story ended. I'm having the same issue and I just want to know if there is any way around sending the AC for service.
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules