2730 40 2015-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just wondering if there are any DJI Europe employees on this forum? I am yet to get a reply regarding my issue with the P3 ( bad jello as well as random bouncing incident  ). Phoning Germany is not an option as I only have a mobile and it would cost more than the P3

I know they are likely busy but hearing nothing after forking £1200 for a device thats faulty makes me itch in a bad way..

If there are DJI Eorope staff I would appreciate if they could try and help me..

Regards..
2015-5-18
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

I can pass it on to Europe colleagues, they will e-mail you later. Can you pls post a video link here?
2015-5-18
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

Same here. 3 days without anything but an automatic reply. Quite annoying.
2015-5-18
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

bactrimforte Posted at 2015-5-19 14:46
Same here. 3 days without anything but an automatic reply. Quite annoying.

What is the matter?
2015-5-19
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

Crashed my P3, contacted DJI support chat, they ask to send it back... reluctantly I contacted DJI EU support, after the first auto reply I didn't receive no other communications. So I recontacted the EU support to have an estimation on how long will take the evaluation of my email (just to not bother anyone mailing every day)... same, no reply.
I mean, a small update would be nice
2015-5-19
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

bactrimforte Posted at 2015-5-19 18:24
Crashed my P3, contacted DJI support chat, they ask to send it back... reluctantly  I contacted D ...

I provided your contact info to Europe colleagues, there is no e-mail record in our system..Did you write to the correct e-mail address? They will send you a mail later.
2015-5-19
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-19 18:57
I provided your contact info to Europe colleagues, there is no e-mail record in our system..Did you ...

Hi DJI-Autumn,
thanks for your interest, as far as I can understand from the returned automatic message... yes

>>>
##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (66962) has been received and is being reviewed by our EU support staff.
<<<

2015-5-19
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HI DJI-Autumn..

I have had 2 issues.

Issue 1:This is the main issue of concern. Every video I have made has JELLO in it.. I cant seem to get rid of it. Below are some links for my video and also posts I made in other forums.

These areshort videos showing the jello issue in flight.

Here is the forum thread on RCGroups about it - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31609567&postcount=10849

Here is a link to a reply from "Blade Strike" regarding the issue - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31609808&postcount=10860

Issue 2:
This issue happened when I was geting further test video of the Jello problem. After doing the usual routine ( props on, power on, wait for warm-up, compass calibration ) as soon as I powered on the P3's rotors it started lifting about a foot off the ground bouncing up and down violently and flipped onto its props. All I could do was CSC the thing ( maybe this caused it to flip don't know but I had to stop it ). I didn't have video recording at this point as I wasn't expecting it! I assume the P3 will have logs..

After removing the props and powering it up again, it seemed OK. I thn put on new props and it flew file although not really stable, would not fly straight, gained altitude when going forwards and generally looked unstable in the sky..

I didnt get video of it going crazy as I was not recording the "takeoff". I have found two other users having a very similar issue where the P3 starts bouncing up and down.

here are link to two others seemingly having"similar" issue although mine was on the ground when it did it the moment the motors were powred on. I can provide the flight logs too if needed that show stick input:
http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... upon-landing.42395/

Here are the logs from the P3 - http://1drv.ms/1Gbk7S3 - The one for the incident where it went crazt is FLY007.DAT - Should be the first bit of logging.

I hope I can get help on this. I have emailed but not got a responce..
2015-5-19
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

bactrimforte Posted at 2015-5-19 19:13
Hi DJI-Autumn,
thanks for your interest, as far as I can understand from the returned automatic me ...

Oh...I gave them your forum registered e-mail address, don't if it is the right one.
So...Did someone contact you now?
2015-5-19
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

sploodge@sky.co Posted at 2015-5-19 19:27
HI DJI-Autumn..

I have had 2 issues.

I know, we will analyse the log, someone from Europe support team will contact you soon.
2015-5-19
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-20 10:37
Oh...I gave them your forum registered e-mail address, don't if it is the right one.
So...Did some ...

Contacted yesterday, RMA confirmed, craft sent just a couple of minutes ago.

Thank you so much for your help.
2015-5-20
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

bactrimforte Posted at 2015-5-20 19:17
Contacted yesterday, RMA confirmed, craft sent just a couple of minutes ago.

Thank you so much fo ...

You r welcome.
2015-5-20
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same here - -RMA received and sending tomorrow.. Thanks for your help

One question, does DJI reimburse the postage costs if its a warranty repair/replacement? Being in Europe and the buyer protection we have I would think so but cannot find confirmation..
2015-5-21
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

I would try to phone them. They did not react to my emails as well, only after calling them. I send my P3 to them some days ago and i did not hear anything from it. So they will not send you a confirmation when they receive your copter, i guess only when they start to repair it.
2015-5-21
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Buy buy little Phantom....

11351419_10152746699071090_1299302331_n.jpg
2015-5-21
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

DJI-Autumn, could you "ping" somebody at the DJI-Europe about 68482?

Here is the problem: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLraLjeiqIiW-cd2w7VZnIclDeCYrAi3VT
2015-5-22
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

sploodge Posted at 2015-5-22 04:46
Buy buy little Phantom....

Have you been told about how much time will take to repair/replace?
2015-5-22
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Rimas_M Posted at 2015-5-22 16:39
DJI-Autumn, could you "ping" somebody at the DJI-Europe about 68482?

Here is the problem: https://w ...

Have your dealer got your unit yet?
2015-5-22
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-22 16:58

Nope. Dealer is from UK and I'm from Lithuania. To save time he asked DJI-Europe for a RMA to send the unit directly. But no answer yet.
2015-5-22
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rimas_M Posted at 2015-5-22 16:40
Have you been told about how much time will take to repair/replace?

No not yet.. Only contact with support regarding the problem was "here is an RMA, send it to us" - Don't yet know what to think.

DJI-Autumn - Do DJI refund the cost of sending in RMA's if its warranty, and if so how. Is it just store credit?? Not cheap to send a complete P3 to Germany from the UK..
2015-5-22
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

If you don't want to call, have you tried the web-chat? That seems to work - and is free.

-
Buy your DJI Phantom 3, DJI-gear, extra DJI Batteries, DJI Hardshell Backpacks from the DJI Store by using this link - it'll help me out

2015-5-22
Use props
pierpaolo.role
lvl.1

Italy

Hello DJI-Autumn, I would need some help to be able to have a RMA
Request # 67142
I can not get the answers I could help
this is the message sent

Good evening, I need urgent help for  phantom 3 advance sorry my English translator, used for about 6 battery clicli but never returned home with the correct settings down only on the vertical last time I tried it and I went against asbattere a wall jumped room jelly effect several times before but did not expect to break the bales
I do not want approffitarne really want to understand something more I need to have the ghost May 28 what should I do I have to buy a new one, I have to send some special help advise me what I would like a replacement if possible
Monday childbirth what should I do
I am attaching orgnizzarmi account details and other means
uregente thanks I do not know where to bang my head and no one helps me

craft  S/N P76DCD23011902
cameraS/N P79DCD23010335
Repeater S/N P80DCD18020880
2015-5-24
Use props
jorski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 171946 ft
Finland

I have send email to Support EU on 5.5.2015. Only reply, I have get, DJI want to know, how satisfied I am their service!!
Ques what I reply! I sayed, their EU customer care is a joke. They forget their customer, soon after you have gave moneys to DJI...
2015-5-24
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

How long does usually it take to get back some info after the drone was received by support department? (DOA gimbal issue - see link above)
2015-5-27
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

OK. That's ridiculous.
I've sent my P3P last Monday (05-25). DJI-Europe got it the next day - 05-26. A week ago! I've got zero information since that.
I wouldn't be mad if I have had damaged drone by myself during crash or something and now just be waiting to fix it. I've got it with some kind of mechanical issue. That's is not my fault at all - that's a DOA case. I've paid for the device and I can not use it. Furthermore - I don't even know what situation is with it. I've wrote a couple of emails to them but no reply was given.

DJI-Autumn, would you be so kind to ask your colleagues at DJI-Europe what is going on with my drone?
It's a P3P, received by DJI-Europe at 2015-05-26. Signed by CHALADAY.
Support request id: 68482
RMA #: K58051521
UPS tracking #: H9914753924
Reason: DOA gimbal issue

Thank you very much
2015-6-1
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Germany

Rimas_M Posted at 2015-6-2 14:08
OK. That's ridiculous.
I've sent my P3P last Monday (05-25). DJI-Europe got it the next day - 05-2 ...

They received my Phantom3 on 19.05 according to the DHL tracking number, nothing heard from them yet. So i can only say be patient, yours was received at 26th! A week later, so you have to wait. Maybe you wont receive it this summer, who knows. I guess they need all parts for production now, when the market is saturated and the P3 price drops we will receive our repaired Phantoms just joking
2015-6-1
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

Daninho Posted at 2015-6-2 15:14
They received my Phantom3 on 19.05 according to the DHL tracking number, nothing heard from them ye ...

yeah. Our drones were used as spare parts to produce more new drones
2015-6-1
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

sploodge Posted at 2015-5-22 17:17
No not yet.. Only contact with support regarding the problem was "here is an RMA, send it to us"  ...

Any news on your side about your P3?
2015-6-1
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Germany

Rimas_M Posted at 2015-6-2 15:27
yeah. Our drones were used as spare parts to produce more new drones

spare parts? they will be just sold as new
2015-6-1
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

Daninho Posted at 2015-6-2 15:41
spare parts? they will be just sold as new

Mmmm. That's the dirty secret
2015-6-1
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Germany

Rimas_M Posted at 2015-6-2 15:48
Mmmm. That's the dirty secret

Servicegate?
2015-6-1
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

Definitely!
That explains everything - why we are not getting any info once the P3 is being returned to the DJI and why new ones arrive dirty
2015-6-2
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rimas_M Posted at 2015-6-2 15:35
Any news on your side about your P3?

No nothing yet.. Not really thought about it as I have another P3P.. Good you reminded me, I will chase them..
2015-6-2
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-2 20:16
No nothing yet.. Not really thought about it as I have another P3P.. Good you reminded me, I will  ...

Actually I'm thinking about that too. Every day more. Especially there are some P3P in stock right now. The only thing stops me - I am scared, that the new one will have the same gimbal issue, because lots of users appeared here with it recently.
2015-6-2
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

Rimas_M Posted at 2015-6-2 14:08
OK. That's ridiculous.
I've sent my P3P last Monday (05-25). DJI-Europe got it the next day - 05-2 ...

Second week has passed since (un)support department received my P3
Do I know what is going on with it? Nope.
2015-6-9
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

OK. Three weeks now... Amazing unsupport!
2015-6-16
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

Rimas_M Posted at 2015-6-16 17:51
OK. Three weeks now... Amazing unsupport!

Welcome abroad
Around a month without know nothing (delivered to DJI Germany on 22nd May 2015). If you mail only an automatic reply comes to you. If you use support/customer care mail, nothing happens only every 7-8 days someone will inform you... of nothing more than your bird is there, probably, not sure, we'll see, maybe. Then you'll begin to call them and find wonderful people talking about... nothing. They don't know who is working on the bird, neither if the bird is still at DJI ("if nobody contacted you is still here", what?!)

Later you'll receive an evaluation on customer care and have to decide between bad or good: people of customer care are really nice but the service is a damn pain in the ankle so? bad

A friend asked about DJI drones, my reply: "wonderful birds, indeed, but worst customer care since first time I used internet in 1992".

2015-6-16
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

bactrimforte Posted at 2015-6-16 18:43
Welcome abroad
Around a month without know nothing (delivered to DJI Germany on 22nd May 2015). ...

Mine reached DJI-Europe on 26th of May.

How I see DJI-Europe support:

Customer:
- May I get any info about my drone repair status?
DJI:

By the way - I definetely agree that P3 is an amazing machine when it works as it suposed to.

2015-6-16
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

@Rimas_M, I'm crying for laughing
2015-6-16
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

After several attempts I was able to talk to some tech guy via phone.
There is a good news and bad news.
The good is that my P3 is scheduled for repairing by the end of this week and should come back next week.
The bad one - I was not been able to get confirmation if they have detected the issue I was seeing. I was told that "I will get full repair report together with my drone". So I'm a little bit worrying no to get my P3 back without any actual repair as Daninho has got.
Lets wait for another week to figure that out
2015-6-16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules