Can we buy Mavic Air Remote Only? (AirAsia Lost my gear bag!)
1513 19 2018-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Q0fvczHlqP1K
New
Philippines

So unfortunately, AirAsia "lost" my other gear bag during our flight from Bali-Malaysia-Philippines.

On that bag is the DJI Travel Bag with the batteries, charger, controller, propellers, and cables.
The only thing left with me is the drone itself. Is there a way I can purchase one?

2018-7-3
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

yup you can, just purchase one with you local dji dealer/online
2018-7-3
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

by the way welcome to the forum
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, sorry to hear that. I suggest that you contact our DJI authorized retail store. Kindly use this link (https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy?site=brandsite&from=footer). Please click on "Reply" so that I can get notification from your response.
2018-7-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah, DJI on line store
2018-7-3
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

When did DJI start selling the Mavic Air controllers separately?  I have seen this question many times before, but the answer has always been,  "we don't sell them separately yet."  And i don't see the controller as an available accessory in the online store.

I have, however, seen one on ebay.  I hope that the airline is paying for all the lost gear!  that's going to be an expensive package to replace.
all in USD:

$80/each batteries
$9/each 2 pack props
$19 charger (without ac cord) - why even sell it without that cord?
$69 travel bag

I commend you sir.  I'd be way to angry to ask in here if it can be purchased.
2018-7-3
Use props
PCA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21942 ft
Philippines

I had my controller fail. DJI dose not sell the controller by itself. eBay is your best bet. That is where I perched mine. Good Luck
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi everyone, as of the moment, DJI does not sell remote controller alone under Mavic Air.
2018-7-4
Use props
sky6105
Second Officer
Flight distance : 345653 ft
United States

Seen new ones on ebay
2018-7-4
Use props
pinkmenprints
lvl.4
Singapore

3-D Posted at 2018-7-3 11:02
When did DJI start selling the Mavic Air controllers separately?  I have seen this question many times before, but the answer has always been,  "we don't sell them separately yet."  And i don't see the controller as an available accessory in the online store.

I have, however, seen one on ebay.  I hope that the airline is paying for all the lost gear!  that's going to be an expensive package to replace.

Most probably seller lost/crashed his drone ?
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for your loss, may I know where is your location? Are you from Philippines?
2018-7-4
Use props
hanzst
New
Philippines

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-7-3 04:56
by the way welcome to the forum

thanks!!
so far its dji online store does not sell
i have a lead though here in my city, she crashed her mavic air a few weeks ago, she's selling the rest
2018-7-5
Use props
hanzst
New
Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-3 05:02
Hi, sorry to hear that. I suggest that you contact our DJI authorized retail store. Kindly use this link (https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy?site=brandsite&from=footer). Please click on "Reply" so that I can get notification from your response.

got it.. so far my next best lead now is someone crashed her drone, awhile back,
she's selling the rest.. she lives nearby, so its convenient..
thanks for the help
2018-7-5
Use props
hanzst
New
Philippines

3-D Posted at 2018-7-3 11:02
When did DJI start selling the Mavic Air controllers separately?  I have seen this question many times before, but the answer has always been,  "we don't sell them separately yet."  And i don't see the controller as an available accessory in the online store.

I have, however, seen one on ebay.  I hope that the airline is paying for all the lost gear!  that's going to be an expensive package to replace.

true, its not available online..
my best option now, someone in my city crashed her new drone, just a few weeks back
she's selling the rest. So im leaning on this one
2018-7-5
Use props
hanzst
New
Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-4 19:58
We are so sorry for your loss, may I know where is your location? Are you from Philippines?

yes, Philippines!
2018-7-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ebay then        
2018-7-5
Use props
Airlord
lvl.3
Flight distance : 38048 ft
Germany

Buy a Remote from People who lost their  Copter.
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

hanzst Posted at 2018-7-5 00:17
got it.. so far my next best lead now is someone crashed her drone, awhile back,
she's selling the rest.. she lives nearby, so its convenient..
thanks for the help

No problem. By the way, you can also try to contact  HENRY'S PROFESSIONAL PHOTO.  I hope they can help you.
2018-7-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

hanzst Posted at 2018-7-5 00:16
thanks!!
so far its dji online store does not sell
i have a lead though here in my city, she crashed her mavic air a few weeks ago, she's selling the rest

well good luck buddy
maybe you need to buy it from some one that lost their copter
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You can contact the local retail stores to see if they have RC for sale, you can also purchase it from our official repair center, but you may need to pay for the shipping and tax fee.
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules