Video not complete
649 9 2018-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_c3DRkGMGlhUW
lvl.3
Flight distance : 710807 ft

Yesterday I recorded 2 videos of 16 minute length for a time lapse edit.  1 is there and the other shows a run time of 15:48 but only plays the 1st 38 seconds. The tracking bar in my editor shows this as the full video (38 seconds). I had a one time authorization to fly in the location.  Is there anything I can do to recover this video?
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know if you tried to transfer the files to a computer? Did you encounter an error message when your taking those videos?
2018-7-3
Use props
djiuser_c3DRkGMGlhUW
lvl.3

File in 4k on the SD and the file in the cashe have the same issue.  
2018-7-3
Use props
djiuser_c3DRkGMGlhUW
lvl.3

No error messages of any nature.  
2018-7-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

djiuser_c3DRkGMGlhUW Posted at 2018-7-3 07:54
No error messages of any nature.

Have you maybe accidentally switched off the Mavic Air before stopping the recording?
2018-7-3
Use props
djiuser_c3DRkGMGlhUW
lvl.3

I guess that is a possibility. The video won't save if the AC is powered off before the recording is stopped?  I got the first 38 seconds on both cashe and SD, I was setting a time lapse so all I did was hover and record. I was watching the display the entire time to make sure I got at least 15 minutes of continuous footage on each flight. I have the full video from the first flight and did nothing different the second time. Still have a little less than half of the card available.  
2018-7-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

djiuser_c3DRkGMGlhUW Posted at 2018-7-3 08:10
I guess that is a possibility. The video won't save if the AC is powered off before the recording is stopped?  I got the first 38 seconds on both cashe and SD, I was setting a time lapse so all I did was hover and record. I was watching the display the entire time to make sure I got at least 15 minutes of continuous footage on each flight. I have the full video from the first flight and did nothing different the second time. Still have a little less than half of the card available.

The video would be saved but damaged because it did not get properly closed. If that happened for you, there is a solution for repairing it which works. Just have to look it up and post it to you later tonight. Now have to run for doing something else but later tonight I'll have the time.
2018-7-3
Use props
djiuser_c3DRkGMGlhUW
lvl.3

Thank you so very much! I would hate to have to go through everything for authorization again and that would put me behind as well.
2018-7-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

djiuser_c3DRkGMGlhUW Posted at 2018-7-3 08:27
Thank you so very much! I would hate to have to go through everything for authorization again and that would put me behind as well.

Here we go and sorry for being late. I just post you the link with all the information now, but if you experience any problem I am happy to assist you tomorrow. Here is the link: http://djifix.live555.com/
2018-7-3
Use props
djiuser_c3DRkGMGlhUW
lvl.3

thank you, going to work now. I'll try to see if I can get it done tomorrow. Thank you again so very much
2018-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules