Saving photo directly on android phone
8221 7 2018-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
turo91
lvl.3
Flight distance : 206437 ft
Italy

Is it possibile to save directly photo on my android phone when I take it with the MA without donwload it from the Air gallery (like the cache video)?

Thanks

Matteo
2018-7-3
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey, Jpegs should be automatically downloaded to the editor/gallery in the app as they are smaller files. Usually I leave my aircraft on for a few minutes if I can afford to, which allows the images to download properly. Raw images can be downloaded, but they will be lower res.
2018-7-4
Use props
turo91
lvl.3
Italy

In witch directory are they saved?
I've found CACHE_IMAGE but the photo are in really poor quality.
2018-7-4
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

turo91 Posted at 2018-7-4 00:35
In witch directory are they saved?
I've found CACHE_IMAGE but the photo are in really poor quality.

yeah, me too. I have a folder with my videos and my photos. The videos are alright, in 720p I think
but most of the pictures have a really low resolution. (Not all for some reason) and I always shoot RAW+JPEG
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

saviour Posted at 2018-7-4 00:58
yeah, me too. I have a folder with my videos and my photos. The videos are alright, in 720p I think
but most of the pictures have a really low resolution. (Not all for some reason) and I always shoot RAW+JPEG

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. If your device is not on the supported list, then that might be the reason why the quality is poor. Please take note that cached file is smaller and in low resolution compared to the file stored on your SD card.
2018-7-4
Use props
turo91
lvl.3
Italy

It seems that the Mavic PRO has the "Auto Sync HD Photos" option  but the AIR doesn't.
2018-7-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

If you give access the dji go 4 app to your photo's gallery, then the photo's should save.
2018-7-4
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

This feature has been failing for months already. Unfortunately there's no solution other than download them when you get the bird to the ground.
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules