Any LG V30 users? Troubleshooting help needed.
1672 5 2018-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SquidInk43
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone been able to successfully use their LG V30 with the DJI GO 4 app? I'm not able to fly my drone with this phone and I'm wondering if there are settings that could be adjusted, or if it's just not compatible. Thanks!
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Thank You for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your aircraft. Unfortunately the LG V30 you are currently using is not fully compatible to run the app.  Below is the list of fully compatible device.  Thank You.

2018-7-5
Use props
SquidInk43
lvl.1
United States

I see the LG V20 is listed as compatible on there. Can we expect compatibility for the V30 sometime soon?
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi, Thank you for the inquiry. I will be sending this inquiry to our DJI R and D Team for future development of the recommended mobile devices of the DJI Mavic Pro.
2018-7-6
Use props
fans1dc2b51e
New
United States

Use a custom dji app.  I use 4.1.3 and it works fine.
2018-10-2
Use props
djiuser_Jr794wJ8gw0u
lvl.1

United States

SquidInk43 Posted at 2018-7-5 07:44
I see the LG V20 is listed as compatible on there. Can we expect compatibility for the V30 sometime soon?

If some LG phones are compatible I don't understand why the newer versions of LG phones are not. This makes no sense at all. I just spent $700 on a drone that I can't even fly! WTH?
2020-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules