Phantom 3 Hardshell backpack disappeared from the store! problem?
2241 12 2015-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

Hi,

I just saw that the Phantom 3 Hardshell backpack which I've pre-ordered few days ago suddenly disappeared from the DJI store. Is there a problem with it? Not available anymore?
or something went wrong updateing the shop page?
2015-5-19
Use props
dmwierz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

Did you receive an order confirmation? Did you contact DJI? Maybe it's just out of stock.
2015-5-19
Use props
aaron.ferguson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1641752 ft
United Kingdom

The link still works: http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hardshell-backpack
2015-5-19
Use props
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

dmwierz Posted at 2015-5-19 20:14
Did you receive an order confirmation? Did you contact DJI? Maybe it's just out of stock.

Yes I have an order confirmation but it's strange because even the link (in my order) to the backpack foto's etc. doesn't work anymore (now is linked to the forum).  Most of the time "out of stock" label is enough to show that the product is temporary not available but to remove it is as I already said kind of strange.
2015-5-19
Use props
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

aaron.ferguson@ Posted at 2015-5-19 20:22
The link still works: http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hardshell-backpack

Not for me! Checked with Safari,Mozilla and Chrome. Also the direct link which you mentioned is not working. If I go to the store/phantom 3 accessories there is only the battery and the manfrotto bag available.
2015-5-19
Use props
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

Just spoke with the customer service- the backpack is sold out.  They don't know when the new batch of bags will arrive.
2015-5-19
Use props
earle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 410115 ft
United States

I spoke to a DJI online sales rep this morning and found out that the prop guards are actually not compatible with the Phantom 3 because they have found that the screws are too long and could potentially damage the motors. The hardshell backpack was removed because they're out of stock. If you have an order, you will make the first shipment.
2015-5-19
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

I ordered the backpack and prop guards. They have not refunded me on the prop guards yet. I wonder if they will just hold the shipment until they figure out how to make it work. I thought they took the back pack off because the figured they were selling them too cheap. I looked at a lot of cases and they are all very expensive. $149 for that case is a steal!
2015-5-20
Use props
sofagbem
lvl.2

United States

Fearless Posted at 2015-5-19 22:04
Just spoke with the customer service- the backpack is sold out.  They don't know when the new batch  ...

Interesting response from DJI.  They do list other products not in stock such as the extra battery for the P3.
2015-5-27
Use props
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

sofagbem Posted at 2015-5-28 13:08
Interesting response from DJI.  They do list other products not in stock such as the extra battery ...

Exactly! ...hope that is not limited edition backpack because it looks very handy and the price is ok.
2015-5-28
Use props
knupla2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 922 ft
United States

Fearless Posted at 2015-5-19 22:04
Just spoke with the customer service- the backpack is sold out.  They don't know when the new batch  ...

When you say "spoke with"  What does that mean?  You actually SPOKE with someone or chat, or email?

I've been told there is NO ONE that is in customer service for the store [that's a joke right there] at DJI.  In fact, I did speak with a tech support guy that told me that not more than an hour and a half ago.
2015-5-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Boy that DJI back pack price is right out there!! I Need to be richer to afford those at today's going rates..

I may now be buying a large camera bag when all is said and done...

After we factor in extra batteries at Canadian cost, the total price is already exceeding the need to have fun...

I will have to start looking for another cheaper hobby, very soon...

RedHotPoker
2015-5-28
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-5-29 02:01
Boy that DJI back pack price is right out there!! I Need to be richer to afford those at today's goi ...

Before everything is said and done, you'll have $2500 in a P3P and $2250 in a P3A.

$1000 P3A
$1260 P3P
$300 two spare batteries
$300-500 tablet
$30 cables
$20 sun shield
$30 prop guards
$40 memory card
$150-300 hard case.
2015-5-28
Use props
Advanced