New replacement main Controller needs licences transferred back
2358 26 2018-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve H i2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322579 ft
United Kingdom

Hello DJI I have had to have a new inspire 2 part 24 main Controller replaced through your UK repairers ismash they have done the work but I now have a new SN number, and have sent the two numbers to DJI in the Netherlands to get my licences transferred. I am still waiting for a reply as to when this will be done, as I cannot start the i2 to see what is working until this is done because I don’t want to damage anything in the meantime, ?????????? Help please
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry I just replied in your another thread. I see our support team has replied to your email, please refer to the email and start the drone to try to load the license to see if it works, please keep us updated in this thread, we will keep following up, thank you.
2018-7-6
Use props
Steve H i2
lvl.4

Hello again Mindy

I have opened DJI Assistant 2 when I click on the licence
there is just my original CineCore SN:0A0LDBM00300C5
And a box below saying order time 1970-01-01 00:00:00

I cannot enter my licences number because it was preinstalled in my ( inspire 2 Reg No: 09YDDCML042538 ) when I purchased it new.

This is my new replacement CineCore Number S/N:09XDDCM002001K . Main Controller Number. Repaired at iSmash in the UK.

I do not know how to retrieve my licences back to my inspire 2.
Can someone please tell me the correct procedure to reactivate my licences that where purchased with my inspire 2.
As I do not have a copy of the license numbers to re-enter.

Can DJI send me my Cine-Ding & ProRes licence number so I have a copy.
And send the correct instructions to reload them on my inspire 2.
Or could you pass this information on to the correct DJI department who can resolve this issue.
Help please???
Stephen Harrison
2018-7-7
Use props
SirkkalaP
New
Flight distance : 88520 ft
Finland

A documentation about licenses and which ones one should keep backups of, would be most welcome.

@Steve H i2, would you have a reference to such a document?

I hope all goes well with your license hurdles. Best of luck, and please come back to report here when done.

Yours: Petri Sirkkala (Mavic Air, Finland, Ylöjärvi)
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steve H i2 Posted at 2018-7-7 01:09
Hello again Mindy

I have opened DJI Assistant 2 when I click on the licence

Steve, the license has been transferred, please activate via DJI Assistant 2, I will PM you the activation code. GTScreenshot_20180709_121855.png
2018-7-8
Use props
Steve H i2
lvl.4

Hi Mindy
The Licences numbers donot apear on DJI Assistant But it has now let me activate them using your code.
I still would like my licence numbers for future reference.
Many thanks for your help Mindy.
Ps I sent my home address in PM reply I think?
If not please let me know and I will send it again on here.
Best regards
Steve H
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Steve H i2 Posted at 2018-7-9 05:59
Hi Mindy
The Licences numbers donot apear on DJI Assistant But it has now let me activate them using your code.
I still would like my licence numbers for future reference.

Hi Steve, may I know what license numbers do you refer? Generally, there are Cinecore SN and activation code, the former will display if you connect with DJI Assistant 2 and the later Mindy has sent you in PM. Is there anything I miss? Please help us confirm, thanks in advance!
2018-7-10
Use props
Steve H i2
lvl.4

Hello
Sorry I have just tried again on Assistant 2
It comes up with my old CineCore SN:0A0LDBM00300C5
With a picture that tells me to buy new Licences key.

I have already purchased the Licences CINEDing & PRORes once with my inspire 2
Also now my inspire 2 says I cannot use my SSD 480
This is because no licences are loaded back on the Assistant 2
I have tried every way I know to get my Licences back

I thought it had worked yesterday but when I tried to use the inspire 2 today it cannot use the SSD Card video etc No licences CineDing or ProRes.
I still have the problem of getting my licences back on Assistant 2 and then getting them to confirm that they are working again on my inspire 2.Ps: Yes Mindy sent the code to me I put it in yesterday and it said it had worked, but it has not worked and not uploaded to my i2 and it will not let me re-enter it to try again.!!!!

Many thanks
Stephen Harrison

2018-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steve H i2 Posted at 2018-7-10 12:31
Hello
Sorry I have just tried again on Assistant 2
It comes up with my old CineCore SN:0A0LDBM00300C5

Stephen, could you please share us a picture of the DJI Assistant 2 license page?
2018-7-10
Use props
Steve H i2
lvl.4

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-10 23:38
Stephen, could you please share us a picture of the DJI Assistant 2 license page?

Pic’s of Assistant 2 and my main Controller along with new MC number
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steve H i2 Posted at 2018-7-11 07:22
[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]
Pic’s of Assistant 2 and my main Controller along with new MC number And the licenses sticker that my i2 came with new.

Thanks for the pictures, I see the SN of the CineCore was not changed, but the SN of the aircraft has been changed by your dealer, the corresponding CineCore of 09XDDCM002001K is actually 0A0LDBN00300RF. Currently, the license is bound to 09XDDCM002001K (0A0LDBN00300RF). We are sorry for the mess, our engineers are working on your issue, I will come back to you soon.
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Update: please try to connect to DJI Assistant 2 again and activate the license with the verification code I sent via PM before.
2018-7-12
Use props
Steve H i2
lvl.4

Thanks Mindy I will try tonight after work.
I will let you know what the outcome is in due course.
Regards
Steve H
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steve H i2 Posted at 2018-7-12 02:19
Thanks Mindy I will try tonight after work.
I will let you know what the outcome is in due course.
Regards

No problem, looking forward to your update.
2018-7-12
Use props
Steve H i2
lvl.4

Hello Mindy
I have just tried to update licence again in the Assistant 2.
It is saying that it sorted in the pictures I have uploaded.
But it is still showing the original sine core SN number as you can see.
So I donot know if it’s worked correctly as this was supposed to have been changed with my new cine core number main Controller???

Once again I will wait to see if this still needs correcting at DJI to show the correct new CineCore main Controller.
And weather I need to do it again ???

Regards
Steve H
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steve H i2 Posted at 2018-7-12 07:24
Hello Mindy
I have just tried to update licence again in the Assistant 2.
It is saying that it sorted in the pictures I have uploaded.

Steve, may I know if the license has been activated and will the license work now?
2018-7-12
Use props
Steve H i2
lvl.4

Hi Mindy it is showing the the licence is activated with original CineCore number see today’s pictures.
But when I turn on the inspire 2 it tells me to recalibrate the vision sensors in the Assistant 2 app.
But the Assistant 2 app recalibration will not start so I can not recalibrate the the inspire 2.
I have tried reinstalling the Assistant 2 app but it still does not work.
I also have the calibration plate but still nothing.
These Pictures are from in the Assistant 2 today.

I can fly the inspire 2 but it still needs the vision calibration doing soon I hope.

Regards
Steve
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steve H i2 Posted at 2018-7-15 04:47
Hi Mindy it is showing the the licence is activated with original CineCore number see today’s pictures.
But when I turn on the inspire 2 it tells me to recalibrate the vision sensors in the Assistant 2 app.
But the Assistant 2 app recalibration will not start so I can not recalibrate the the inspire 2.

It seems the license has been activated, please refer to the suggestion by the DJI Assistant 2 to reboot the aircraft and try again. Any chance to try another computer if the error persists?
2018-7-15
Use props
Steve H i2
lvl.4

Hello Mindy
It still shows the original CineCore number but is now working fine again
and I have updated firmware on the i2 and recalibrated the vision censers too.
Hopefully everything will work as normal again from now.
Many thanks for your input and info.
Regards Steve
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Steve H i2 Posted at 2018-7-25 04:56
Hello Mindy
It still shows the original CineCore number but is now working fine again
and I have updated firmware on the i2 and recalibrated the vision censers too.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear it works well now. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to come back. Wish you have a good time.
2018-7-25
Use props
Lucho Gonzalez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2383091 ft
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-8 20:19
Steve, the license has been transferred, please activate via DJI Assistant 2, I will PM you the activation code.[view_image]

Same problem here, my old Inspire 2 with prores and raw licence crash and destroyed ..... and now i have a new inspire 2 and wold love to transfer my licence to this one .... any help really really apreciated !!!
2019-10-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lucho Gonzalez Posted at 10-5 06:51
Same problem here, my old Inspire 2 with prores and raw licence crash and destroyed ..... and now i have a new inspire 2 and wold love to transfer my licence to this one .... any help really really apreciated !!!

Hi Lucho, may we verify was the aircraft replaced by our repair center or you purchased a new aircraft directly?
2019-10-6
Use props
Lucho Gonzalez
lvl.3
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-6 20:00
Hi Lucho, may we verify was the aircraft replaced by our repair center or you purchased a new aircraft directly?

Hi Mindy, i bought a new one few month ago .... if i give you the serial numer of both can you help me out transfering the Licence ?
2019-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lucho Gonzalez Posted at 10-9 04:27
Hi Mindy, i bought a new one few month ago .... if i give you the serial numer of both can you help me out transfering the Licence ?

License Key is a certificate file to be written into the flight controller, after activation, it is bound to the aircraft, sorry that it is unable to be transferred on your case.
2019-10-9
Use props
Lucho Gonzalez
lvl.3
  • >>>

So if if i have an accident and crash my Inspire 2 i also lose my $ 1.300 dollars licenses?? also a friend of mine get his license transfered when he bought a new insprire 2 from you...
How is that? i do not get it ....
2019-10-9
Use props
Lucho Gonzalez
lvl.3
  • >>>

Lucho Gonzalez Posted at 10-9 13:56
So if if i have an accident and crash my Inspire 2 i also lose my $ 1.300 dollars licenses?? also a friend of mine get his license transfered when he bought a new insprire 2 from you...

Can you explain it to me please? it should be a way to do that ...
2019-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lucho Gonzalez Posted at 10-9 13:56

The license is unable to be transferred under this circumstance, may we have the case number from your friend so that we can check further?
2019-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules