"No Signal" + Blurry/shaking video feed to Galaxy S7
1558 7 2018-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Axios
New
Indonesia

Hi all,

I've been reading around the forums trying to find a solution but currently I'm really lost what to do.
My video feed as of the last app update (4.2.20) has been very blurry, shaky and with a high latency (10-30secs after i move the drone, the video feed starts showing the change but coming in burry, and shaking with even black pixel bars over te screen). When I record a video, it shows perfect quality on the drone SD card; so it has nothing to do with the camera.
I tried revering to a previous version (i.e. uninstall GO App, download 4.2.14 apk, install apk file, re-login to Go-app and reconnect with aircraft). This unfortunately didn't resolve the issue. FYI: I have no 4G internet active, no bluetooth active on phone, wasn't using cable to connect RC to phone but it has never been an issue). I'm trying to fly in Indonesia now, whist before I only flew in Belgium. I have auto-WFI signal enabled, and it looks like a good channel (5.8G); I also tried to manually go to 2.4G and choose another channel that was good but didn't solve the issue either.
I don't know whether I can (and should?) also reinstall/reroll the firmware on the drone and RC? Currently the software on the devices was also updated with the 4.2.20 update.

Any help is appreciated.
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize that you're having issues with your app. May I know what model of the mobile device you are using? Did you try to reset the camera settings? Did you try to reinstall the app?
2018-7-6
Use props
Axios
New
Indonesia

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 6.0.1 software. I tried manual camera setting but it didn't resolve the issue.
2018-7-6
Use props
xtremedecals
lvl.1
Flight distance : 725315 ft
United States

Axios Posted at 2018-7-6 07:29
Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 6.0.1 software. I tried manual camera setting but it didn't resolve the issue.

i was having the same issue , extreme lagging , choppy video feed , error warning , etc , i have a galaxy S7 EDGE (8.0) too, the solution for me was to downgrade the DJI app to version  4.2.14 , now is working perfectly  excellent quality video feed and response  .
2018-7-6
Use props
Axios
New
Indonesia

Did you just remove the go app and downgrade the app by reinstalling with the 4.2.14 apk? Did you manually remove files oe folders from your phone? Was your drone firmware also downgraded? What android version do you use?
2018-7-6
Use props
Adam_DJI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12228 ft
Israel

I experienced the same issues.

I will try to downgrade the app.
2018-7-6
Use props
maplechops
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3169 ft
United Kingdom

Experiencing the same thing. I thought it was due to the sd card however I have changed this and still have the same issue. I have a Samsung s8 and also galaxy tab a. What's the best way to downgrate the app? Thanks
2018-7-7
Use props
Axios
New
Indonesia

I just installed dji go app latest version on my girlfriends phone (Galaxy A5), and this works perfectly with my drone. She does have a higher android version than me. Maybe old Android version is the issue? It seems like most ppl with this issue have Android phones.
2018-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules