Which drone do you recommend?
1067 16 2018-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KebHund
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22894 ft

Price range up to 1 500 USD. Mavic air has too many issues...
2018-7-7
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

hold out for a while more, possible that the mavic 2 is about to launch in coming weeks.   i heard july 18th,  is still on for something, possibly mavic 2 launch or at-least a embargo lift.. they have cancled the live show .. but i suggest holding out till some more news of the mavic 2
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do feel glad that you are planning to purchase an aircraft from DJI. For better understanding about our products. Please click the link below. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.

Consumer Drones Comparison
2018-7-7
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavic Air has no issues.  Users have issues.
2018-7-7
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Mavic Air has definitely no relevant issues at all and I am flying it since day one it was shipped.
2018-7-7
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-7-7 09:33

the mavic air on amazon the other day has a warning when you attempted to check out said something like amazon is investigating this product for defects.  
so sounds like amazon got enough complaints and returns and unhappy people that amazon had to throw up that wanring...
2018-7-7
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

That’s just standard operating procedure for Amazon.  Do you have a link?  
2018-7-7
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-7-7 09:37
Mavic Air has definitely no relevant issues at all and I am flying it since day one it was shipped.

... I am flying it since day one it was shipped.

Interesting.  That would imply you had special access to Mavic Air, prior to its release.

Kind of hard to fly Mavic Air, while it is in it's first day of shipment.

Having special access to drones might explain all cheerleading - Mavic Air has definitely no relevant issues at all

2018-7-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If arguments can only be made because of semantics , they are indeed cheap. I believe Oracle tells it as it is.
2018-7-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2018-7-7 09:38
the mavic air on amazon the other day has a warning when you attempted to check out said something like amazon is investigating this product for defects.  
so sounds like amazon got enough complaints and returns and unhappy people that amazon had to throw up that wanring...

I’ve just tried this , that’s completely false as of today. Maybe show a screenshot, I’m sure this would be helpful.
2018-7-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-8 04:47
If arguments can only be made because of semantics , they are indeed cheap. I believe Oracle tells it as it is.

You should know, being local expert on making semantic arguments.   
2018-7-8
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

I have had Mavic Air since it's release and have no issues with it.
DJI really hit this one out of the park.
2018-7-8
Use props
bernardren07
Second Officer
Flight distance : 48504 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

wait for mp 2
2018-7-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1500 bucks will get you a P4Pv2.0 with nothing more than one battery. A V1 P4P or better still a P4A will give you more bang for buck  if you want a larger drone with a better camera. If portability is key and the MA is not working for you then as Dirty Bird said - no need to add to that. There are other alternatives on the market these days too...
2018-7-8
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-8 04:49
I’ve just tried this , that’s completely false as of today. Maybe show a screenshot, I’m sure this would be helpful.

i just checked, not up to screenshot on the mavic air anymore. which i didn't expect it to be unless was Amazon did find something wrong.

but it was there for a period of time, probably 12-24 hours?     they do it based on return volume and/or complaint volume.   sometimes handful of reports that clones/fakes being mixed into batches will trigger investigation alerts as well..   they didn't say why they investigating specifically.
2018-7-8
Use props
S.D. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-7-7 09:33

Thank you, thank you and thank you
2018-7-8
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Another user who got the air on release and so far 0 issues, same can be said for my pro. Exceptional aircraft, period.
2018-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules