dji ronin s + fujifilm x-t20 + 23mm f1.4
4546 14 2018-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1bc86d5f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1476 ft
Philippines

here’s my set-up dji ronin-s with fujifilm x-t20 + 23mm f1.4 lens and i can’t trigger the camera shutter  tru ronin-s button. please help. thanks
2018-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

After tests, the Ronin-S can be stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm. However, some camera models may not be able to be controlled with the Ronin-S. We will transfer your concern to our engineers to keep testing more cameras to update our compatible list. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-7-8
Use props
fans1bc86d5f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1476 ft
Philippines

hi Mindy,

thank you for the update. but please confirm that you will do something and upgrade to ronin-s so i can control my fujifilm x-t20 camera using the dji ronin-s button? thanks man
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans1bc86d5f Posted at 2018-7-9 15:37
hi Mindy,

thank you for the update. but please confirm that you will do something and upgrade to ronin-s so i can control my fujifilm x-t20 camera using the dji ronin-s button? thanks man

I believe our engineers are working on testing more cameras and looking into more features, please pay attention to our website about the future release. Thank you.
2018-7-13
Use props
fansc2ed8c61
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1686 ft

Hi there, any update on this? I have a mirrorless fujifilm xt20 too. Thinking to buy a dji ronin s. Does it compatible now? Thank you
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansc2ed8c61 Posted at 2018-8-10 00:32
Hi there, any update on this? I have a mirrorless fujifilm xt20 too. Thinking to buy a dji ronin s. Does it compatible now? Thank you

Hi there, sorry that we still do not have any news whether and when Fujifilm will be compatible with Ronin-S, if it's weight, width and height meet the criteria, Ronin-S could be stabilized, but some features may be not available, please note our website about the future release, thank you.
2018-8-11
Use props
fans18f36b1d
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-11 00:05
Hi there, sorry that we still do not have any news whether and when Fujifilm will be compatible with Ronin-S, if it's weight, width and height meet the criteria, Ronin-S could be stabilized, but some features may be not available, please note our website about the future release, thank you.

Hi,

If the Ronin-S is able to stabilise my camera, will the app features like motionlapse and timelapse work with my camera?

Thanks!
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans18f36b1d Posted at 2018-10-9 06:39
Hi,

If the Ronin-S is able to stabilise my camera, will the app features like motionlapse and timelapse work with my camera?

Hi there, not really, if the camera can be physically balanced and stabilized on the Ronin-S, the control features may not available if it cannot connect to the Ronin-S.
Here is the compatible list: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ility_List_0920.pdf
The list will be updated as more camera and lens setups are tested and verified.
2018-10-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fans18f36b1d Posted at 2018-10-9 06:39
Hi,

Looks like dji May have missed the bus here for not including Fuji for Ronin S, I’m now certainly going to buy the zihuan wee bill, strange that probably the leaders in the mirrorless camera world were ignored for Ronin S
2018-10-25
Use props
ibro
lvl.2

Turkey

Still no Fuji support? I'm planning on buying a stabilizer, and Ronin-S is on top of my list. But the lack of support for Fuji makes me reconsider.
2018-10-28
Use props
lamacchiacosta
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello,
another X-T20 user here. Just bought a Ronin following some colleagues advice. A bit of support for Fujifilm would be nice even if we are just underdogs. :-)
Thank you.
2019-4-10
Use props
rheniel012
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34462 ft
  • >>>

Hello Guys,

Does Fuji XT20 is compatible with Ronin-S?
2019-9-20
Use props
Jokoholic
lvl.1

Canada

I bought DJI Ronin S but my Fujifilm XT20 doesn't work on this gimbal especially with the buttons and Active Track. It's a big bummer. I hope soon XT20 can be compatible with the Ronin-S so that's why I'm searching if Zhiyun has one.
2020-8-11
Use props
Jokoholic
lvl.1

Canada

I bought DJI Ronin S but my Fujifilm XT20 doesn't work on this gimbal especially with the buttons and Active Track. It's a big bummer. I hope soon XT20 can be compatible with the Ronin-S so that's why I'm searching if Zhiyun has one.
2020-8-11
Use props
Jokoholic
lvl.1

Canada

2020-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules