Just another whitewater video
612 8 2018-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bair in the Air
lvl.2
United States

Well it was another hot one on Sunday. 89 degrees so I headed down to the Skykomish River near Index Washington. Going to Bolder Drop. Lots of kayak and rafts today. So I shot this video. It’s in 1080 60 fps. Giving it a lot of contrast. So I was asked if I use tripod or any other mode. No I like to fly my the seat of my pants. Have gimbal at full and other settings are stock settings. I’m getting much better feathering the gimbal, and other controls. Full control is my favorite. Enjoy.  Joe Bonamassa is one of my favorite guitar players. First cd I listen to, and you have to listen too. Is Blues Deluxe . Total kicks a##. Change video quality to 720HG.
2018-7-9
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>

Nice job.     
2018-7-9
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Good work
2018-7-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I would love to get splashed around, in that ever tumbling turmoil of white water.

Good to see, all the folks enjoying the rush... very nice.

RedHotPoker
2018-7-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done      
2018-7-10
Use props
Bair in the Air
lvl.2
United States

Sorry everyone. I tried to fix the video I posted. I miss spelled Boulder as Bolder. I deleted video. And re installed it. And I’m getting a blank screen. I’m trying to load new video. And I get a message saying inappropriate content
2018-7-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bair in the Air Posted at 2018-7-10 09:10
Sorry everyone. I tried to fix the video I posted. I miss spelled Boulder as Bolder. I deleted video. And re installed it. And I’m getting a blank screen. I’m trying to load new video. And I get a message saying inappropriate content

Just upload the new video to youtube and share a new link
2018-7-10
Use props
Bair in the Air
lvl.2
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-7-10 10:08
Just upload the new video to youtube and share a new link

Tried again. Still saying your uploading improper content. Could we just delete the post?
2018-7-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bair in the Air Posted at 2018-7-10 12:40
Tried again. Still saying your uploading improper content. Could we just delete the post?

Ah ok.
There must be some specific combination of characters in the youtube link that messes with the spam filter here.
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules