Home Lock Problem in Phantom Mode
1398 3 2014-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Imackenzie03
lvl.1

Australia

Today I achieved home lock for the first time in a month sinced I've owned the Phantom Vision + and I've flown twelve times. To achieve this I changed from Phantom mode to Naza mode and achieved it the first time, the second and third time. It wasn't what I was doing or not doing,  there was an obvious fault in Phantom mode. Just thought I would let you know, it may save a few flyaways.
2014-11-2
Use props
away-point
lvl.3

United States

Perhaps it is related to a caveat with Home Lock.  At a certain distance from "home" (20 meters???), Home Lock switches to Course Lock.

2014-11-2
Use props
Imackenzie03
lvl.1

Australia

away-point Posted at 2014-11-3 11:29
Perhaps it is related to a caveat with Home Lock.  At a certain distance from "home" (20 meters???), ...

I don't understand what you are saying. I'm referring to not being able to get home position/lock when the PV2+ is stationary before flight and now I can in Naza mode with GPS selected on the switch.
2014-11-2
Use props
away-point
lvl.3

United States

Sounds like I misunderstood.  You're saying you are having issues getting a good GPS lock on "home" before flight?

I thought you meant the IOC (intelligent orientation control) flight mode, Home Lock.

I don't have P2V+, but I think some do have issues where having the camera on reduces GPS performance.

Good luck!  
2014-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules