1490 4 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MN MAVIC 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85512 ft

Hello all.
I recently had the #2 motor seize up while
hovering 3 feet above my garage floor(it was pouring rain out), when suddenly I heard a "ticking" noise coming from the aircraft. It turned out the motor was so hot , it softened the plastic around it and the ticking noise was the prop striking the top of the mavic.
So, here is my problem. I've replaced front left arm with a new OEM arm. Soldered all wires in their proper place, black, white in the middle and the grey on the inside.
Fired up the mavic and I'm still getting #2 ESC error. Is ther anyway to test the motor by putting power to the 3 wires ?
Any ideas, suggestions are greatly appreciated.
2018-7-13
Use props
MN MAVIC 2
lvl.2

I would like to clarify one thing. Looking for a way to put power to the motor while out of the aircraft.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry that you are having and ESC error on your DJI Mavic Pro. Since there is an ESC error on the Drone the best thing you need to do is to send the Drone in for further assessment and repair. I will post the DJI online repair request link ( www.dji.com/support ) for you to create a ticket for your DJI Mavic Pro. Thank you.
2018-7-14
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Wouldn't recommend putting power to the motor without props on and out of the drone. Could harm the motors.
This video is in German but can be followed.
Here is a   of how to check the motors without power.
If you still have a problem I would have DJI check it out, might be a firmware problem.
2018-7-14
Use props
MN MAVIC 2
lvl.2

Thank you so much for that information.
2018-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules