RC won't connect to aircraft
392 1 2018-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wnelson124
New

I cannot open the DJI Asst. 2 on my Macbook Pro.  I get this message:

“DJI+Assistant+2+1.2.4(1).pkg” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.

I believe I need this software to repair the RC firmware per instructions I've found on this Forum.  I've had nothing but trouble with the software, from the very start scanning the code on the aircraft would not work.  Every step thereafter has been difficult.  I've updated the firmware on the aircraft, and updated the firmware on the RC, and downloaded the most recent version of DJI GO 4.  I'm now at the next workaround step, use the DJI Asst. 2 to upload and install the latest firmware on the RC.

Please help.  This is ridiculous.  You should not have to go through all these steps simply to complete installation of all the components.  I've read that this software has been an "issue" from the outset and I can understand why.  Is it repaired and functional now?  Or not?

Bill

2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, Bill. I am very sorry for the inconvenienced that this caused you. Please make sure that the third party app is enabled to your settings so for you to able to open the DJI Assistant 2. In order for you to enable it, open "System Preferences" by clicking on the Apple icon. Select "Security & Privacy" from the "System Preferences" window. Select the "General" tab, and select the lock in the lower left corner to allow changes. Enter your computer username and password, then select "Unlock." After that try to open now your DJI Assistant 2 and connect your aircraft then. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules