New user complete fail
483 2 2018-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
New Drone Pilot
lvl.2
United States

Got my Osmo Mobile 2 today.  Charged battery.  Turned on.  Started the DJI GO 4 app on my iPhone 6s (have been using for months with my Mavic Air with no problem).  Enabled Bluetooth and connected OSMOxxxxx device.  Start the DJI GO 4 app and all I see are drones under devices.  The Osmo gimbal is just flopping around.

It came with all of 4 pages of a quick start guide.  I cannot find documentation anywhere on this site.  Very frustrating.  Any help would be much appreciated.

2018-7-14
Use props
New Drone Pilot
lvl.2
United States

OK.  So I'll answer my own question.  After just screwing around forever with trying to get this to work, I stumbled onto the "DJI Go" app in the App Store.  Stupid me, didn't know there was a difference between the DJI Go 4 and DJI Go app.  Installed it and finally got the thing to work.

Oh, and after Googling the Internet (not finding it on DJI's website), I found the user manual.  This is just nuts.  

I'm looking forward to trying out my new Osmo Mobile 2, no thanks to a crappy 4-page "quick start" guide and a complete absence of help on DJI's "support" pages.
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the late response and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Yes, the Osmo mobile 2 support different application and that is the DJI Go app. Please keep us posted or hit "Reply" to my comment whenever you need our assistance so that we will be notified. Thank you.
2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules