Return defective product?
809 1 2018-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_icN3tlvLmxpo
lvl.2
United States

I am trying to return for a refund the Refurbished Spark Fly More combo and email support is giving me the run-around.

"If your aircraft is still covered within the refund period by that time we can process a refund for your drone."

The drone was delivered 4 days ago - what does this mean? After reading reviews from the BBB I am afraid I'll never get my money back or a working drone.

What a nightmare this has been. Now I have no drone for my trip and out the 450 I could have used towards a different one.

Has anyone had success getting a refund? Do I put a stop payment on the credit card now?
2018-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

we apologize for the inconvenience that may cause to your trip, may I know what happened to the drone? Did you purchase the drone from DJI official online store? If the drone has a performance failure, you can request Return & Refund Service within seven (7) calendar days of receiving it, please contact our support team to start a ticket and send in the drone for evaluation first, our repair team will decide if the refund service can be provided, thanks for your understanding.
Here is the policy of Return & Refund Service for your reference:
GTScreenshot_20180716_105622.png

2018-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules