confuzed
1260 7 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Bathurst
lvl.1

Canada

DJI ownership experience has been one mess of an nightmare... any one else having nightmares with segmented Dji departments (Repair, customer service, sales, Online chat, Telephone communication.... I am with every division of Dji.
2018-7-16
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

You must be new here lol.
2018-7-16
Use props
John Bathurst
lvl.1

Canada

May be new to this forum however, but not to Dji.The post was rhetorical.I have had about enough of the lack of coordination on the part of "DJI Care-less about internal communicating issues. its like an octopus gone haywire. not knowing what each tentical is doing while wrapped around its head choking off logic.
2018-7-16
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I would say you've been talking to customer service.  Welcome to the forum and club.  I hate to say it , but you pretty much nailed it.
2018-7-16
Use props
Air/America
Second Officer

United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-7-16 16:25
I would say you've been talking to customer service.  Welcome to the forum and club.  I hate to say it , but you pretty much nailed it.

This is most likely why DJI has provided users with a forum. Users may just as well sort out the issues amoung themselves?

2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

John, we understand that there are things we need to improve and we'll never stop moving forward, Diana has replied your another thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-157387-1-1.html, if you have any further concern, please keep us updated there, we will keep following up, thank you.
2018-7-16
Use props
John Bathurst
lvl.1

Canada

i posted in here because i want ti share my experience with other Dji frustrated owners.....
2018-7-17
Use props
psara
lvl.2

Australia

John Bathurst Posted at 2018-7-17 07:41
i posted in here because i want ti share my experience with other Dji frustrated owners.....

Its a shame they dont put as much effort into their customer service as they do their marketing and engineering!!
Big list of unsatisfied customers that dates back years , yet it seems their has been no effort at all to improve customer service.
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules