DJI CARE (S) Maybe?
772 7 2018-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lip206
lvl.2
Flight distance : 481499 ft

So I had my drone crash while in follow me mode and THANK GOD I still had DJI CARE on my P4 so filled out a case report and sent it in after the weekend got to DJI a week later and I get a invocie for repairs coming out to 270$.... contact susport and the say give me a minuinte while I look into this then after no joke an hour of no response I go back into the online support copy and paste the conversation wait bout ten minutes they say ohh looks like this was under out of warrenty repair. I then inform him I have DJI CARE at the time of crash and time of reporting it it has just now expiered I then point out it even says in my case report that it is a DJI CARE service. then told they are going to put in a invocie dispute that can take 3 to 5 biss days. I tell the rep it stated DJI CARE FLY WORRY FREE FOR ONE YEAR. he said he understood my points. lets just hope DJI does

Service Type:DJI Care
Issue Description:Crash Damage; During the follow me mode the drone crashed into a tree and struck the ground
Purchase Date:2017-07-06
Data Analysis:Not required

2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience with our support team, your frustration with our support will be reported to the management for attention.
I managed to get your case number CAS-1980376-W3F9F1 via your Forum account, it seems you didn't select 'I have DJI Care' when filled in the online repair form, therefore, the case was not tagged as a DJI Care Refresh case, no worries, our support has applied the invoice dispute, we will have someone to contact you soon about the next resolution, we will also keep an eye on it, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-7-16
Use props
lip206
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-16 18:33
We are sorry for the unpleasant experience with our support team, your frustration with our support will be reported to the management for attention.
I managed to get your case number CAS-1980376-W3F9F1 via your Forum account, it seems you didn't select 'I have DJI Care' when filled in the online repair form, therefore, the case was not tagged as a DJI Care Refresh case, no worries, our support has applied the invoice dispute, we will have someone to contact you soon about the next resolution, we will also keep an eye on it, please wait patiently, thank you.

yeah so when I was doing the report it would not allow me to click that but when I seen the report and said service type it said DJI CARE so did not think anything of it and said policy was available
2018-7-16
Use props
lip206
lvl.2

lip206 Posted at 2018-7-16 20:04
yeah so when I was doing the report it would not allow me to click that but when I seen the report and said service type it said DJI CARE so did not think anything of it and said policy was available

Case Information

Product Information
Model:Phantom 4
Aircraft's Serial Number:07DDD4S0A10426
Service Plan Information:Available
Case Information
Service Type:DJI Care
Issue Description:Crash Damage; During the follow me mode the drone crashed into a tree and struck the ground
Purchase Date:2017-07-06
Data Analysis:Not required
2018-7-16
Use props
lip206
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-16 18:33
I managed to get your case number CAS-1980376-W3F9F1 via your Forum account, it seems you didn't select 'I have DJI Care' when filled in the online repair form, therefore, the case was not tagged as a DJI Care Refresh case, no worries, our support has applied the invoice dispute, we will have someone to contact you soon about the next resolution, we will also keep an eye on it, please wait patiently, thank you.

Also thank you DJI Mindy you helped me on here a few times before I know I'm in good hands with you
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lip206 Posted at 2018-7-16 20:08
Also thank you DJI Mindy you helped me on here a few times before I know I'm in good hands with you

I see, thanks for your trust, the team will follow up your case and keep you updated, hope the issue will be sorted out soon.
2018-7-17
Use props
lip206
lvl.2

Just wanted to give y’all a update DJI CARES They stepped to the plate and did the right thing and I must say for everyone who has these bad experiences I am 3for3 in positive customer service it might have started with a bad vibe but but when bringing my issues to the forms (shout out DJI Mindy) for always ensuring a great outcome
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lip206 Posted at 2018-7-17 22:31
Just wanted to give y’all a update DJI CARES They stepped to the plate and did the right thing and I must say for everyone who has these bad experiences I am 3for3 in positive customer service it might have started with a bad vibe but but when bringing my issues to the forms (shout out DJI Mindy) for always ensuring a great outcome

Thanks for your kind words, we will keep improving our customer service, hope you will get the drone back soon.
2018-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules