1564 9 2015-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info.adriaticim
lvl.2

Croatia

Support5.Europe (DJI)

May 21, 19:00

It has already    been said well before this email. If the dealers have not received it then    I would suggest that they contact their DJI contact and inform them.

Adriatic Images

May 21, 18:02

Ok…

So how about    you (DJI Repair Center) send this to whoever at DJI that is responsible for    sending the parts to the dealers so that your dealers can send the parts to    their customers?

Support5.Europe (DJI)

May 21, 17:59

We are a repair    center. We do not supply anything. It has nothing to do with "not my    responsibility". We simply do not have anything to supply to anyone    other than repair services.

Adriatic Images

May 21, 17:32

Ok,

I am the    customer…I have spent over €6000 on 2 inspires so perhaps as good customer    service it should be your responsibility to contact your suppliers and make    sure they have the parts to send to me…and not my responsibility?

Support5.Europe (DJI)

May 21, 17:28

Then they will    need to contact DJI to get them.

Adriatic Images

May 21, 16:57

They keep    telling me that they do not have stock of these items

Support5.Europe (DJI)

May 21, 16:54

These dealers    will be responsible for supplying you with the propellers.

Adriatic Images

May 21, 16:45

I purchased one    Inspire from www.electronicarc.com    and I purchased a second Inspire from www.helibros.com   

Support5.Europe (DJI)

May 21, 16:40

Hello,

Can you tell me    where you bought the inspire 1 from as this is where you should get the    propellers from.

Adriatic Images

May 13, 16:10

Hi,

I purchased my    Inspire 1 from and have been advised by DJI that you should have received    the FREE replacement QR propellers and adapters that you should be sending    to your customers.

Can you please    advise me when these will be sent out. Below is the reply from DJI    detailing what they sent to you and what you should have already sent to me   

DJI supply    their dealers with to pass along to their customers 3 sets of propellers    and 2 sets of adapters

Regards

Craig Derrick

-----CONFIDENTIAL:
    This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential,    and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any    review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto)    by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,    please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original    and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.
    -----机密:
    此电子邮件及附件所包含内容具有机密性,且仅限于接收人使用。未经允许,禁止第三人阅读、复制或传播该电子邮件中的任何信息。如果您不属于以上电子邮件的目标接收者,请您立即通知发送人并删除原电子邮件及其相关的附件。
    DJI, Inc. (http://www.dji.com)

2015-5-21
Use props
peter.psilver
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hmm, I have yet to receive my props, have spoken to my dealer and he said he had some but not the free ones for customers.

Not heard anything more from him.
2015-5-21
Use props
Bart1209
lvl.2

United Kingdom

peter.psilver Posted at 2015-5-22 01:48
Hmm, I have yet to receive my props, have spoken to my dealer and he said he had some but not the fr ...

Your not the only one. Didn't DJI say that we would have the new props and mounts by the end of April?
My dealer like you has them in stock but has never heard about any free props or mounts to existing customers.
i remember having to fight hard with my dealer just to get the original prop locks!
looks like i have a harder battle to get these.
Why oh why didn't DJI just communicate better with dealers and customers?
Why such the secrecy?
Why am i doing the chasing and hitting my head against a brick wall!, surely DJI should be chasing the dealers to ensure that we ALL receive the items we require!
2015-5-21
Use props
info.adriaticim
lvl.2

Croatia

And the story so far............

Thank you for NOT replying to my emails…… I will continue to send them in the hope that at some point you will reply and resolve the issue of the supply of the replacement QR Propellers that you have said should be provided by your dealers to your customers but for some reason don’t seem to be getting delivered. I will also continue to post copies of this on the DJI forum in the vain hope that you might actually take this seriously…..

Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 8:09 AM
To: 'Support EU'
Subject: RE: [Email Received] FW: Quick Release Props for Inspire 1

Please could you provide me with an update

Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 11:16 AM
To: Adriatic Images
Subject: [Email Received] FW: Quick Release Props for Inspire 1

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (70551) has been received and is being reviewed by our EU support staff.
2015-6-1
Use props
peter.psilver
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Bart1209 Posted at 2015-5-22 02:27
Your not the only one. Didn't DJI say that we would have the new props and mounts by the end of Ap ...

My dealer (Droneflight) doesn't appear in DJI's list of dealers in the UK.

Can this be the problem?
2015-6-1
Use props
lethbrp
lvl.4
United Kingdom

This is the farce I predicted. This could easily have been avoided if DJI had just sent out the props directly from their registration database. Doing this through a dealer adds nothing but frustration. When will they learn.
2015-6-2
Use props
info.adriaticim
lvl.2

Croatia

UPDATE........OR NOT

Dear support,

Thank you so much for continuing to ignore me…..I will assume that you really don’t care about your own customers at all.

As theses mysterious QR propellers are an official “upgrade” and should be used on both DJI Inspires that I own I will now also assume that should any damage to either my Drone, any potential people, buildings etc that could arise from my Inspire malfunctioning due to  not having the latest approved upgrades, that you accept FULL responsibility for any and all costs/damages and compensation that I may have to cover in the event of my Inspire crashing including, but not limited to, the replacement of aforementioned drone

Thank you once again for your complete lack of support. At least I can now fly safe in the knowledge that if anything happens…..all costs will be met by yourselves.

p.s

This email is getting added to the already lengthy thread on the DJI forum for all to see
2015-6-7
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Italy

info.adriaticim Posted at 2015-6-8 15:19
UPDATE........OR NOT

Dear support,

Be smart !
Buy a set (most of us did) and fly or as you stated  "damage to either my Drone, any potential people, buildings etc that could arise from my Inspire malfunctioning due to  not having the latest approved upgrades".

Your statement means you know about it and still flew???? NOT SMART!

Then chase DJI to get your free set.
2015-6-8
Use props
info.adriaticim
lvl.2

Croatia

FictitiousPerso Posted at 2015-6-8 16:49
Be smart !
Buy a set (most of us did) and fly or as you stated  "damage to either my Drone, any p ...

I only fly my primary drone WITH the new props....so I am "being smart".......should I go and replace all the airbags in my car if the car manufacturer issues a "new upgrade" that fixes safety issues or should I just not drive.........
2015-6-8
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Italy

info.adriaticim Posted at 2015-6-8 17:12
I only fly my primary drone WITH the new props....so I am "being smart".......should I go and repl ...

Buy a set " upgrade" then chase DJI.

This proves you accepted there was an issue and decided to be responsible, then go chase DJI.

You then take the responsibility away from you and back to DJI.
You knew! But you flew? That's not safe imho.
Now tell me why would anything happen if your not flying with the old props?.....
2015-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules