Help needed using Osmo Pro case
564 13 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bevilaquafoto
lvl.1
United States

We just acquired an Osmo+ kit for our photo department along with an Osmo Pro case to keep it all together. B&H photo's site recommended this case for the Osmo, but I find the little instruction sheet in the case nearly impossible to interpret, and could use some help as to how to fit the Osmo into it. Am I meant to separate the handle from the camera first? It looks like the camera goes in the lower part of the case, but it doesn't fit properly. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. I just want to confirm if which kit of Osmo+ did you purchased?
2018-7-17
Use props
Bevilaquafoto
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-17 07:11
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. I just want to confirm if which kit of Osmo+ did you purchased?

It was just the Osmo+, four smart batteries, charger, and filters. No drone. Just the camera.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bevilaquafoto Posted at 2018-7-17 07:42
It was just the Osmo+, four smart batteries, charger, and filters. No drone. Just the camera.

Can you take a picture of your case with the unit and other things?
2018-7-17
Use props
Bevilaquafoto
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-17 07:48
Can you take a picture of your case with the unit and other things?

Yes. Will do so now. Thank you
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bevilaquafoto Posted at 2018-7-17 07:50

Alright. I'll wait for you.
2018-7-17
Use props
Bevilaquafoto
lvl.1
United States

Bevilaquafoto Posted at 2018-7-17 07:50

Did we buy the wrong case? B&H photo is selling this case for the Osmo+. I also have AC cables for the battery chargers, but not with me right now.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bevilaquafoto Posted at 2018-7-17 07:56
[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

Did we buy the wrong case? B&H photo is selling this case for the Osmo+. I also have AC cables for the battery chargers, but not with me right now.

I'll confirm this with our engineers. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-7-17
Use props
Bevilaquafoto
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-17 08:18
I'll confirm this with our engineers. Your patience will be much appreciated.

It's greatly appreciated. Thank you.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bevilaquafoto Posted at 2018-7-17 08:24
It's greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi, no need for clarification, the case that you received is for the Osmo Pro combo kit with extra accessories so that you could be stored all of the items that you need in case that you're using Osmo Pro combo with additional accessories, however, since you're using the Osmo+ and this case is large for your unit including your accessories, meaning it's not necessary for you to use this case unless you're planning to upgrade. Kindly check the image below for reference.

2018-7-17
Use props
Bevilaquafoto
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-17 09:11
Hi, no need for clarification, the case that you received is for the Osmo Pro combo kit with extra accessories so that you could be stored all of the items that you need in case that you're using Osmo Pro combo with additional accessories, however, since you're using the Osmo+ and this case is large for your unit including your accessories, meaning it's not necessary for you to use this case unless you're planning to upgrade. Kindly check the image below for reference.

[view_image]

I understand. Thank you for your help.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bevilaquafoto Posted at 2018-7-17 09:21
I understand. Thank you for your help.

You can consider our Osmo Storage Case, however, I'm afraid that it will only accommodate the Osmo+ itself not all of the accessories. Thank you.
2018-7-17
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Bevilaquafoto Posted at 2018-7-17 07:56
[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

HI, this looks like the case for the OSMO RAW not the OSMO + .  might need to exchange it for the proper case.
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-8-3 08:49
HI, this looks like the case for the OSMO RAW not the OSMO + .  might need to exchange it for the proper case.

Hi, thanks for the additional advice. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules