Spark Wi-Fi Authentication Failure
2163 4 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarkOverlord
New
United States

Please help...   I just bought my Spark Fly-More combo yesterday.  Fully charged the batteries for the aircraft, remote, and my phone.  Attempted the firmware update.  Everything was going along just fine, it got to 99% and then would not connect to the Spark Wi-Fi.  Several times I attempted to connect the phone to the Wi-Fi and kept getting "Authentication Error".  I am using the provided password, the same one I used to connect and authenticate it in the first place.  But now, the app won't connect to the aircraft and I am stuck.
What next?
2018-7-17
Use props
atl78
lvl.2

If you download DJI Assistant 3 to your PC and connect the drone you can update the firmware and reset the wifi password through it
2018-7-17
Use props
atl78
lvl.2

Sorry meant to say DJI Assistant 2
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. I do apologize for the inconvenienced that this caused you. Can you please try to reset the Wi-Fi settings on your phone? Once done, try to connect to Spark Wi-Fi again. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-7-17
Use props
Capt742000
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-17 13:30
Hi there. I do apologize for the inconvenienced that this caused you. Can you please try to reset the Wi-Fi settings on your phone? Once done, try to connect to Spark Wi-Fi again. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

Same problem. I am using Epson Moverio Bt-300 glasses, and cannot connect to spark WiFi (Authentication Error). Spark WiFi shows as SAVED but will not change to “Connected”.
2021-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules