POOR COLOR/EXPOSURE FIX?
499 3 2018-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Keith G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212995 ft
United States

I have played with most of the mechanical options with my Mavic Pro and  Go4, I have a solid understanding of photography, but i am unhappy with  the quality of the everyday video that I shoot.
I have issue with contrast,color, and exposure, and the time that it  takes for the camera to adjust from open sky to heavy green tree line to  a house, etc. I have played with white balance, auto/manual exposure  and such. Is it possible that I have an issue with the camera?   Thanks in  advance for help.

2018-7-17
Use props
Keith G
lvl.1
United States

Here is another video with issues..

2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Sorry for the inconvenienced that this caused you. Can you please try to change location and try to shoot another video? So we can compare if you will have the same issue. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-7-19
Use props
Keith G
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-19 09:28
Hi. Sorry for the inconvenienced that this caused you. Can you please try to change location and try to shoot another video? So we can compare if you will have the same issue. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

Hie,

Here is another location. Was a cloudy day. Seem to have more trouble with quality on bright , sunny days.  start at about 2:30.

2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules