1922 6 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexmbraMav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

Can anyone try this?
This is is having the same lag and pixelation problems with DJI CrystalSky ( DJI admins - Please use only devices on our list rsrsrsrsrsrs ). But he manage to remove those problems and explain on the video.

I can not test it, because I only have those when flying only, and today winds are very strong.

2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I am very sorry for the inconvenienced that this caused you.  Can you please try to reset your camera settings using DJI Go 4 app? Just go to the app >> click camera settings >>  click the settings icon >> on the lower part you will see "reset camera settings" and please click it. For reference, please see the attached image below. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-7-19
Use props
Asainz320
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe we can have a poll to see if ALL of us that are having the pixilation issue also have DJI Go app installed. If thats the cause of this problem then I will just uninstall that app and my pixilation problem should go away. I will be checking this later tonight.
2018-7-19
Use props
MontyFlange
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74675 ft

United Kingdom

Me as well on Android. Going to try Litchi
2018-7-19
Use props
alexmbraMav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

Asainz320 Posted at 2018-7-19 13:21
Maybe we can have a poll to see if ALL of us that are having the pixilation issue also have DJI Go app installed. If thats the cause of this problem then I will just uninstall that app and my pixilation problem should go away. I will be checking this later tonight.

Without flying, I installed this app

https://play.google.com/store/ap ... m.dp.sysmonitor.app

And, I couldn't see two DJI GO 4 running, but looking at the services running... Look the amount of memory is using without even connect to the drone or RC.
2018-7-19
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

To keep GO App from being started when it should not be, Delete DJI GO App, leaving only DJI GO-4 App.
2018-7-19
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

alexmbraMav Posted at 2018-7-19 21:12
Without flying, I installed this app

https://play.google.com/store/ap ... m.dp.sysmonitor.app

Wondering if it is giving correct memory usage.  
Total would be 1,327.31 MBs or over a 1 GigaByte.
Two sets of DJI GO 4 services are using same amount of memory each.
2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules