Download problem
542 6 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hogman325
New
Flight distance : 52464 ft

Everything works fine except I cannot download my photos and videos. The Wi-Fi connects to the controller but says no Internet connection.. What should I do? Everything works fine except I cannot download my photos and videos. The Wi-Fi connects to the controller but says no Internet connection.. What should I do
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. Please don't worry. It's normal. The Wi-Fi of your drone doesn't really provide any Internet connection. Also, have you tried to download your video and photos using your SD card? If you have further question, please let us know. Thanks.
2018-7-19
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Why don't you just take out the Micro SD Card, put it in a Card Reader and plug it in your PC ?
2018-7-19
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

To download the highres stuff from it. You gotta turn the AC on. Connect everything as you were going to fly it. Click GO FLY. No need to turn on the motors.
On the right bottom of the screen there is a play sign button. Where you can access all the highres photos and videos. All you gotta do is download to your device.

The highres stuff is all inside the SD card. You can always take it off and plug in your computer to backup the files. Thats the way I do.

2018-7-19
Use props
Antipaxi
Second Officer

Romania

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-19 10:14
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. Please don't worry. It's normal. The Wi-Fi of your drone doesn't really provide any Internet connection. If you have further question, please let us know. Thanks.

Very helpful.
2018-7-19
Use props
Antipaxi
Second Officer

Romania

Your photos and videos are stored on the microSD card in your drone. You either use a USB cable connected to your AC or take out the microSD card and place it in your laptop.
2018-7-19
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

There is no internet connection between RC and phone. Thats normal!
2018-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules