Mavic pro wont connect in rc mode
2385 4 2018-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
James Simpson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57208 ft
Canada

So in wifi mode my mavic pro is fine, but owning a machine of this price to be limited to 50 meters is sad, so turn on rc mode and my controller reads connecting and after a few minutes shuts down, and i cannot get the camera to show on my device either! Only in rc mode do i have issues. Very sad paying this ki d of money and not being able to use it!
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the trouble. Kindly try to link the remote controller again by following the video tutorial below. Let me know if the problem is still the same. thank you for your support.

2018-7-20
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree.  Did you ever get your Phantom issue resolved?  (from 2016).  You didn't post anything after a number of exchanges with DJI.  I mention this because I can presume you know how to get assistance from them....  I suggest you open a Chat Session in DJI Support.  They will ask you relevant questions and guide you through faster than posting here.  Also consider MavicPilots.com forum.  Not affiliated with DJI and other experienced pilots can discuss various solutions.  Be prepared to list what devices you are using, what versions of Go4 and device operating software.
2018-7-20
Use props
James Simpson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57208 ft
Canada

can someone help me contact somebody from dji. i try their online support but it seems to not like me and gives me no option to emal after i try selecting email
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

James Simpson Posted at 2018-8-3 11:51
can someone help me contact somebody from dji. i try their online support but it seems to not like me and gives me no option to emal after i try selecting email

Sorry for this trouble. May I know what mobile device you are using? Also, would you mind sharing with us the photo or image showing an error on warning on your DJI Go 4. By the way, if you need our technical support via phone you may reach us at +1 (818) 235 0789. We are open from Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PST). Also, for email support, you may send us an email to support@dji.com and for chat support, you may visit this website our website and select Online Support.

https://www.dji.com/support/product?site=brandsite&from=nav

2018-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules