Secondary imu activated
1030 12 2018-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zam44
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60958 ft
Malaysia

I had this come out very briefly before takeoff. There were no problems in flight. Just to be sure I flew it out again with a second battery again no problems. What could be the cause of this? Both the app and the firmware is the latest update.

Hope someone can enlighten me. Thanks.
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you bringing this query to us. May we ask for the brand of  your mobile device where you downloaded the app? We're here to help. Thank you.
2018-7-20
Use props
Zam44
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60958 ft
Malaysia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-7-20 06:06
Hi, thank you bringing this query to us. May we ask for the brand of  your mobile device where you downloaded the app? We're here to help. Thank you.

iPad Air 2
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Zam44, I can see that your mobile device is fully compatible so you don't have to worry because that is just normal for the secondary imu activated message to pop up. Just to confirm your aircraft's firmware should be .1000 and your remote controller should be .6000 firmware. Thank you.
2018-7-20
Use props
Amjad1983
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310489 ft
United Arab Emirates

i recently got this error message when to fly , ensure that your battery is properly  in place
i updated my firmware  and cleaned battery slot  but nothing work.
2018-7-21
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

Is this message only appear for one battery? Can you check the battery connection points to see is any unusual? How about remove and insert the battery again or replace another battery?
2018-7-21
Use props
Amjad1983
lvl.4
United Arab Emirates

GDL Posted at 2018-7-21 07:05
Is this message only appear for one battery? Can you check the battery connection points to see is any unusual? How about remove and insert the battery again or replace another battery?

the other battery works properly   but this one no
i cleaned the connectors  and brushed them  , it did not work
2018-7-21
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

Amjad1983 Posted at 2018-7-21 07:32
the other battery works properly   but this one no
i cleaned the connectors  and brushed them  , it did not work

It wouldn't be a firmware update required on battery ?
2018-7-21
Use props
Amjad1983
lvl.4
Luxembourg

Aardvark Posted at 2018-7-21 08:33
It wouldn't be a firmware update required on battery ?

i updated the firmware already
The problem it was working properly almost for 10 days  but all of sudden it became like this this morning
2018-7-21
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

Amjad1983 Posted at 2018-7-21 09:52
i updated the firmware already
The problem it was working properly almost for 10 days  but all of sudden it became like this this morning

Did you update firmware on both batteries ?

10 days is usually the default period for the batteries to auto discharge to 50-65% for storage. Coincidence perhaps.
2018-7-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Amjad1983 Posted at 2018-7-21 06:23
[view_image]
i recently got this error message when to fly , ensure that your battery is properly  in place
i updated my firmware  and cleaned battery slot  but nothing work.

Hi, just to clarify, this error message occurs with your one battery right? I would suggest downloading the DJI Assistant 2 then restore factory defaults and refresh the firmware, ensure that you're using the battery that has an issue afterward reboot the aircraft so that you can check if the issue will still persist, however, if you'll be getting the same result I advising you to contact our support to send the battery in our facility. Kindly see the link for you to download our application in your computer.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
2018-7-22
Use props
Amjad1983
lvl.4
United Arab Emirates

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-22 09:11
Hi, just to clarify, this error message occurs with your one battery right? I would suggest downloading the DJI Assistant 2 then restore factory defaults and refresh the firmware, ensure that you're using the battery that has an issue afterward reboot the aircraft so that you can check if the issue will still persist, however, if you'll be getting the same result I advising you to contact our support to send the battery in our facility. Kindly see the link for you to download our application in your computer.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads

Hi
i restored the default settings on same battery and the same problem
I am sure now its defective battery  .
Shall I send the battery to DJI service or dealer in this case ?
i am afraid the dealer will think i am the reason  for battery damage  or what do u think?
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Amjad1983 Posted at 2018-7-22 10:32
Hi
i restored the default settings on same battery and the same problem
I am sure now its defective battery  .

If your dealer cannot assist you regarding with your concern then you can contact our support to help you out. Kindly see the link.

www.dji.com/service
2018-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules