Getting message ( vision system error)
465 5 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7dfc38dd
New

Qatar

Hi

I just bought my Mavic pro three weeks ago since my first fly I got this error message which I posted it

I have then downloaded the DJI assistant 2 for calibration the front sensors works fine as u see in my attachment.

I have upgraded the firmware as you can see it on the attachment

My downward sensors isn't  works for calibration and it showed like this as I'm going to post it too

Hope my issue is clear to you. How would i fix that? by the way my drone it's flying fine just without sensors
E9646FC1-EDF8-4F6D-8DCB-B7AFCC2DBEA3.png
391D8E15-AFC6-4B08-9829-753907CD34BA.jpeg
12A175F6-849A-40E1-9DD6-961E680AA5B8.jpeg
6F5ED9F9-476E-4098-99CF-DFFB504EC532.jpeg
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app?
2018-7-22
Use props
fans7dfc38dd
New

Qatar

No I haven't reinstalled it
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans7dfc38dd Posted at 2018-7-22 08:33
No I haven't reinstalled it

Hi, sorry about this, I would to ask if you manage to restore factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft? As far as I can see that the bottom sensors of your aircraft do not appear on your screen right?
2018-7-22
Use props
Amer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225725 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-22 13:31
Hi, sorry about this, I would to ask if you manage to restore factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft? As far as I can see that the bottom sensors of your aircraft do not appear on your screen right?

Hello Guys,

Suddenly my brand new Mavic Pro Platinum felled down from a height of 7 meters and the camera hit the ground and ripped its wires apart. I purchased another camera and installed it. But the picture does not show only blackness. There an message appears in the upper corner on the left side says the vision system error and Gimbal motor overloaded and so on.

Any suggestion please
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Amer Posted at 2018-9-2 14:37
Hello Guys,

Suddenly my brand new Mavic Pro Platinum felled down from a height of 7 meters and the camera hit the ground and ripped its wires apart. I purchased another camera and installed it. But the picture does not show only blackness. There an message appears in the upper corner on the left side says the vision system error and Gimbal motor overloaded and so on.

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm afraid that I cannot determine what seems to be the issue due to that we're not encouraging our customers to fix their drone on their end because it will void the warranty on it. I would recommend leaving the job with our engineers or you can send the unit with one of our recommended repair facility as well for further help. Please see the link below. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules