After New Firmware Spark dont Flight Straight.
1980 26 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JJiKo6BBjVpJ
lvl.2
Germany

I am Angry, i Updating my spark yesterday and after that i make my Flight with that my Spark dont flight Normal as bevore the Update! We have no Windy weather and i try to Fly a distance 700m and i put my Sticks in front to fly Straight but the Spark fly sideways it feels like she is in Atti mode but she wasnt. I try Compass and IMU again but didnt Help.

Screenshot_20180720-202212 (Copy) (Copy).png

2018-7-22
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

http://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/

Follow the instructions and post a link of the results
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

I am sorry for the trouble that you are having on your DJI Spark. Can you please sync the flight records of your Drone's previous flight for us to check by using your DJI Go 4 application.
2018-7-22
Use props
SkibJob2501
lvl.3

Im have the same issue. Before the firmware update my Spark was solid as a rock in flight in almost any wind conditions within the acceptable limits. Currently it drifts and flys a bit sideways, its stable but not quite the way it used to be. Ill give it a few more flights before I make any real determination but I also need to review my video and photos vs flight information first...

SJ
2018-7-22
Use props
djiuser_JJiKo6BBjVpJ
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-22 11:04
I am sorry for the trouble that you are having on your DJI Spark. Can you please sync the flight records of your Drone's previous flight for us to check by using your DJI Go 4 application.

Hello,

this is a Short Video from yesterday evening. The Video is Short i delete most of them and delete also the app i thought the app was the problem i can make a new video if you like with longer distance? You can see in the Video how the Spark drifting sideways i only fly in front but thats not working!

2018-7-22
Use props
Antipaxi
Second Officer

Romania

djiuser_JJiKo6BBjVpJ Posted at 2018-7-22 12:44
Hello,

this is a Short Video from yesterday evening. The Video is Short i delete most of them and delete also the app i thought the app was the problem  i can make a new video if you like with longer distance? You can see in the Video how the Spark drifting sideways i only fly in front but thats not working!

That looks like you're in Sport mode mate. Check your RC, maybe you're in SM unbeknownst to you.
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. Can you try to update the firmware once again using the latest DJI Assistant 2? I will post the link where you can find the latest DJI Assistant 2 version ( https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads ). After this process please calibrate both compass and IMU to see if the issue will be solved.
2018-7-22
Use props
djiuser_JJiKo6BBjVpJ
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-22 12:55
Hi. Thank you for the additional information. Can you try to update the firmware once again using the latest DJI Assistant 2? I will post the link where you can find the latest DJI Assistant 2 version ( https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads ). After this process please calibrate both compass and IMU to see if the issue will be solved.

Hello,

i cant Upgrade my Firmware with "DJI Assistant 2" i try it everytime but it dont works i dont now why i allways Upgrading the Firmware with WIFI

The Download Fails everytime at 99% i  wait 30 Minutes and nothing happens...

2018-7-23
Use props
djiuser_JJiKo6BBjVpJ
lvl.2
Germany

Antipaxi Posted at 2018-7-22 12:49
That looks like you're in Sport mode mate. Check your RC, maybe you're in SM unbeknownst to you.

Of course i am in Sport Mode LOL! But also in sport Mode the Drone Flys in front straigt in full speed without problems...
2018-7-23
Use props
djiuser_JJiKo6BBjVpJ
lvl.2
Germany

Where i can find Verifing Code?
2018-7-23
Use props
ViPatrik
lvl.3
Sweden

Usually on the right side of the "Verification code" box. Try to click on the "Kennwort vergessen?" !
2018-7-23
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
United Kingdom

sometimes the 99% is tricky. It need not be 100% for the SPARK to complete the update.
2018-7-23
Use props
djiuser_JJiKo6BBjVpJ
lvl.2
Germany

S.J Posted at 2018-7-23 11:04
sometimes the 99% is tricky. It need not be 100% for the SPARK to complete the update.

No chance the Update are still on 99% i wait 30 minutes thats not normal!

I Resett my Drone now it looks she Flying normal but the connection are worse than ever :-( one problem are gone next problem are here what you doing DJI????

2018-7-23
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

djiuser_JJiKo6BBjVpJ Posted at 2018-7-23 11:42
No chance the Update are still on 99% i wait 30 minutes thats not normal!

I Resett my Drone now it looks she Flying normal but the connection are worse than ever :-( one problem are gone next problem are here what you doing DJI????

I suggest you check it out with Google and go back to V01.00.0701 firmware. This was the last firmware in which there were significant changes:

• Added the Sphere Panorama feature (with DJI GO 4 app v4.1.14 or higher).
• Added Dynamic Home Point for ActiveTrack and Gesture modes (with DJI GO 4 app v4.1.14 or higher).
• Low Battery Return to Home will not trigger automatically in Gesture mode.
• Users can now save Wi-Fi frequency and channel settings (with DJI GO 4 app v4.1.14 or higher).
• Improved firmware updating stability.
• Improved security.

A DJIgo app. let's go to mod. 4.1.15. This switches to FCC mode and you get many Mavic flight modes and this will not let you update the firmware for these nasty new onesThat's what I did !!
2018-7-23
Use props
djiuser_JJiKo6BBjVpJ
lvl.2
Germany

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 2018-7-23 14:02
I suggest you check it out with Google and go back to V01.00.0701 firmware. This was the last firmware in which there were significant changes:

• Added the Sphere Panorama feature (with DJI GO 4 app v4.1.14 or higher).

Hi, wher i can find the Mod App?
2018-7-23
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

djiuser_JJiKo6BBjVpJ Posted at 2018-7-23 14:58
Hi, wher i can find the Mod App?

Here: https://sparkpilots.zone/threads ... pp-ver-4-1-15.3841/
2018-7-25
Use props
djiuser_tSJibUk5GbRD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Netherlands

On my first flight after the firmware update i also saw sparky not going straight..., it was also yawing. Calibrated compass ,same proplem?! Help!
2018-7-31
Use props
tume
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29442 ft
Finland

I also have this problem with the latest  firmware (ac + rc).  When flying straight it will turn to the left. Spark also yaw when hovering.
2018-7-31
Use props
djiuser_tSJibUk5GbRD
lvl.4
Netherlands

Really dji? How can something like this happen?   I will do some other flights soon.... lets see how it flys then...
2018-7-31
Use props
djiuser_tSJibUk5GbRD
lvl.4
Netherlands

Another 2 Test flight s doneand just disappointment... Same problems here. It also turne during return to home. I could see that with the camera and my eyes! . On the second flight everything same. What did you do dji :-(
2018-7-31
Use props
djiuser_tSJibUk5GbRD
lvl.4
Netherlands

The camera also was suddenly tilted. I was so afraid the aircraft woulf drop into atti mode...
2018-7-31
Use props
Mathes83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 179436 ft
United States

I've had the same issue as well.  Not to the extreme as some on here, but have noticed my drone drifting a bit when hovering.  I re calibrated the compass and IMU.  It helped a little but still drifts.
2018-7-31
Use props
djiuser_JJiKo6BBjVpJ
lvl.2
Germany

Crazy Stuff! I downgrade to 900 Firmware and the Spark Flying Normal.
2018-8-1
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

djiuser_JJiKo6BBjVpJ Posted at 2018-8-1 01:06
Crazy Stuff! I downgrade to 900 Firmware and the Spark Flying Normal.

Not! With 900 firmware many flyaway issue. I recommend the 701 firmware. This is very stable, work fine, very good video feed.
2018-8-1
Use props
tume
lvl.2

I’ll still do a few testflight but if I choose to downgrade ac’s firmware do I have to downgrade rc as well?
2018-8-1
Use props
djiuser_tSJibUk5GbRD
lvl.4
Netherlands

Yes, someone was reporting iussies if only one device has been updatet...
2018-8-1
Use props
tume
lvl.2
Finland

I refreshed the newest firmware with DJI Assistant and calibrated IMU+compass after that. Now it seems to be a lot better. I think the previous firmware kept Spark more stable while hovering.
2018-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules