4459 3 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AC5FF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65194 ft
United States

Just wanted to ask;
A lot of times after flying I want to share a photo or two.  I don't want to wait and go home, download from the SD card directly, I would just like to go into my DJI GO album and grab from there.

But photos only occasionally will show.  I will have a lot of 'blank' spaces and the app will say to wait while they download.  I'll wait through the remainder of a battery pack and rarely get them.

This also is the case with panoramas.  I don't think I've seen a panorama in the DJI app yet.  Those have ALWAYS had to be grabbed from the SD card directly (removed from AC and connected to the PC).

I know it isn't going to be fast like when the SD card is directly connected, but still, I would think they would show up a lot faster - or at all - than they currently do.

Anyone else experience this?  Possibly a setting someplace I have inadvertantly affected someplace?

Thx!
2018-7-22
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

I can select all the photos in the app.  If the drone is connected, I can get the high resolution photo downloaded fairly quickly to the phone.  Then I save it to my iPhone photo album so I can use it without the DJI Go App.
2018-7-22
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65194 ft
United States

How long does it take for them to appear in your app?  Downloading them works for me too; it's the fact they don't or won't show.
That's where I'm getting hung up.

Just was out flying around the neighborhood and nothing will show in my app.  I ended up giving up (battery down to 1 light) and shut everything down.  I'll have to connect the SD to the PC to get the photos now.
2018-7-22
Use props
VladThPropeller
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194219 ft
Australia

I don't know your drone model, however Mavic 2 Pro has Auto sync HD photo option which you can enable (disabled by default). There are few more parameters in Photo (as well as in Video) settings you can enable, including panorama and hyperlapse.
2021-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules