Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Photos don't show in the library
434 6 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dools56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41073 ft
United States

When I take new photos they do not show up in the library. I know that you need to download photos from the AC manually from the Library to the Editor. But while connected to the AC I cannot see the photos that I just took so that I can download them. Also, while in the camera mode, they do not show up in the library when I press the preview button (right facing arrow at the bottom right of the screen). But the new photos are actually on the SD card.

I have 18gb of data on this 64gb card. Could that be the problem?

Any ideas?

2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with your photos not showing up in the library. Kindly refer to the list of supported SD cards below. Thank you.

2018-7-22
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

When in editor have a look at top of screen, tap on 'Album' (rather than 'Create'), then you'll notice tabs for Videos/Photos/Album, tap on Photos. That may work.
2018-7-22
Use props
Dools56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41073 ft
United States

Thanks for the response guys.  I am using a Scandisk Extreme 64 GB - it had be working fine for a long time.  I was doing what Aardvark suggested, that is where none of the files were showing up.    I ended up copying the files off of the SD Card and then formatting the card.  Everything is fine now.
2018-7-23
Use props
KEJ
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Dools56 Posted at 2018-7-23 09:39
Thanks for the response guys.  I am using a Scandisk Extreme 64 GB - it had be working fine for a long time.  I was doing what Aardvark suggested, that is where none of the files were showing up.    I ended up copying the files off of the SD Card and then formatting the card.  Everything is fine now.

I had something similar the other day, turns out the cache/memory was all used up on the RC.

I deleted the older pictures and bingo the newer ones started to appear as I freed up more memory.

I would suggest trying that first or every so often having a clear out.
2018-7-23
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

KEJ Posted at 2018-7-23 20:56
I had something similar the other day, turns out the cache/memory was all used up on the RC.

I deleted the older pictures and bingo the newer ones started to appear as I freed up more memory.

Good point, and the cache can be set to auto erase older files when full.
2018-7-24
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

You can download the pics to your mobile if the copter is still on. Go to the thumbnails and the Go app asks you >download yes/no<. tab >yes<.
2018-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules