Drone Deploy App for P4P+
844 5 2018-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pens Fan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22113 ft

Hello, I apologize if this has already been covered, I have a P4P+ with the integrated screen. I would like to start learning mapping with the Drone Deploy app. Is this possible with my controller since it has the integrated screen? If so, do I download the app to my phone and connect it to the back of my controller? Or, am I just out of luck and cannot use the app at all? Thanks
2018-7-22
Use props
Shuggie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 273599 ft
Spain

And yet another pi@*ed off P4P+ owner, just like me !!!!  You can’t use any other apps other than the ones you have.  Come on DJI when are you going to get this sorted, so many unhappy customers .
2018-7-22
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Unfortunately you can't run DroneDeploy on the P4pro+.
If you want to do mapping, the solution is to buy a regular pro pro controller and tablet.
2018-7-22
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Shuggie Posted at 2018-7-22 21:56
And yet another pi@*ed off P4P+ owner, just like me !!!!  You can’t use any other apps other than the ones you have.  Come on DJI when are you going to get this sorted, so many unhappy customers .

Come on DJI when are you going to get this sorted, so many unhappy customers.
So many customers that didn't do any research before buying the + model.

The P4 pro+ was released over 1.5 years ago and hasn't been able to run any mapping programs ever.
It was well known and no secret that the + model was this way.
If DJI was going to change that, they would have done it long ago.
It's time to stop imagining it's going to change.
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I know it it feels and I'm sorry about that. However, I do apologize but you cannot download any application on the Phantom 4 Pro +  and we are still working on adding the Google Play Store on the Build-in screen. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-7-23
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-23 04:59
Hi. I know it it feels and I'm sorry about that. However, I do apologize but you cannot download any application on the Phantom 4 Pro +  and we are still working on adding the Google Play Store on the Build-in screen. Thank you for your understanding.

we are still working on adding the Google Play Store on the Build-in screen
How can you say that?
It's been like that for a year and a half.
If anyone was working on it, it would have been worked out long ago.

2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules