Make clip
730 6 2018-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_V1IRKbR8H3gx
lvl.2
Iran

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlkoA8-DP9q/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1x9oo72bqkreu
Hi guys. Please guide me.how to make such this clip with spark that shows in this instagram link.
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, I would like to verify if you're trying to get the files from your spark and upload it via Instagram?
2018-7-23
Use props
BrandonW77
lvl.3

Step 1: Record a clip of the drone going away from you and then coming back to you.  Step 2: Pull that clip off your SD card and drop it into an editing program and speed it up.  Step 3: Export as a new file, upload to IG.  Step 4: Profit!
2018-7-23
Use props
djiuser_V1IRKbR8H3gx
lvl.2
Iran

BrandonW77 Posted at 2018-7-23 11:42
Step 1: Record a clip of the drone going away from you and then coming back to you.  Step 2: Pull that clip off your SD card and drop it into an editing program and speed it up.  Step 3: Export as a new file, upload to IG.  Step 4: Profit!

Thanks dear, Which program would I use for editing to get the spark video near and far
2018-7-23
Use props
djiuser_V1IRKbR8H3gx
lvl.2
Iran

BrandonW77 Posted at 2018-7-23 11:42

Thanks dear, Which program would I use for editing to get the spark video near and far
2018-7-23
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

djiuser_V1IRKbR8H3gx Posted at 2018-7-23 11:46

You need to take off the Spark infront of you, the go back and up.

When you are satisfied with the distance, just bring the Spark down infront of you, just where you took off.

Then with Post Editing Programs do the Effect you like and speed up the Video as much as you like too. Adobe Premier Pro is a very good editing program, there are lots of others
like Sony Vegas, Final Cut Pro etc... Some even use Windows Movie Maker, IMovie for Apple etc.

Enjoy my Dear Friend !

2018-7-23
Use props
BrandonW77
lvl.3

So far I usually use Movie Maker, it's free, easy to use and does most of what you need.  It should be able to make that clip pretty easily.
2018-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules