1026 9 2018-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
4BYE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 391444 ft
Netherlands

Hello,

Today I got my Osmo 2 to use along the Mavic Air.
Everything seems OK except the fact that I'm filming a piece of the gimbal on the righthand side.

I guess this is not what it should be since the Samsung S7 is on the compatabilty list.

Any idea if I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.
2018-7-25
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Post a picture of your set up.  Could the camera be close to the OM2 motor on the right because of the phone size?  You may need to move it over to the left a little.  I have a Note8 and its perfect.
2018-7-25
Use props
4BYE
lvl.2
Netherlands

This is my setup...
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you try to move the mobile device to the right a bit then try to move the adjustable arm.
2018-7-26
Use props
4BYE
lvl.2
Netherlands

Thanks for your reply.
I don't get that exactly. I mean it should be balanced, ain't it? This is so far the best way to not have the gimbal in screen and the gimbal with phone in balance.
I doubt if it goes away completely if I move the arm towards the center. It's also totally out of balance and might damage the gimbal in time.
Do you need a sample of how much you see of the gimbal when the phone is attached as intended?
I think the camera of the Samsung S7 is not far enough to the top, meaning it won't work as it should.

2018-7-26
Use props
4BYE
lvl.2
Netherlands

2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry for the late response and inconvenience. We'll forward this issue to our engineers. In the meantime, I highly suggest using a different mobile device.
2018-7-31
Use props
4BYE
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-31 01:47
Hello there. Sorry for the late response and inconvenience. We'll forward this issue to our engineers. In the meantime, I highly suggest using a different mobile device.

Hello, because it took so long I contacted the support line. They are working on it. (I hope )

2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

4BYE Posted at 2018-7-31 02:30
Hello, because it took so long I contacted the support line. They are working on it. (I hope  )

Alright. We'll let you know also if we received anything from them.
2018-8-1
Use props
djiuser_A08enpKjZAJQ
New
Finland

Dear admin

Any update from the engineers? I have the same issue with my S7.

Best wishes

Casimir

2019-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules