Cannot connect to pc
734 6 2018-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Motorcycledude
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17375 ft

Sweden

After flying I try to connect to my pc using the micro USB port but nothing happens. It is as if the PC won't detect the device. What can I do?
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know if you are trying to use DJI Assistant 2? Did you try to change the USB cable? Please make sure that your firewall and antivirus software is off. Are you using Mac or Windows computer?
2018-7-26
Use props
Motorcycledude
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-26 04:53
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know if you are trying to use DJI Assistant 2? Did you try to change the USB cable? Please make sure that your firewall and antivirus software is off. Are you using Mac or Windows computer?

DJI Assistant 2 works. I have no other USB cable with micro USB. Firewall and antivirus are no problem. I am on a windows 10 laptop.
2018-7-26
Use props
Motorcycledude
lvl.1

Sweden

Now all of a sudden it popped up after running DJI Assistant 2, but windows says the external drive needs to be repaired, but an attempt fails. By clicking no on repair I can access it however.

Still cannot access it without DJI Assistant 2 being ran first though.
2018-7-26
Use props
Motorcycledude
lvl.1

Sweden

This really isn't working as it should.

After multiple attempts it MAYBE lets me access the files. Connecting to dju Asssistant 2 works fine but I cannot open folders. Sometimes windows tells me it wants to repair errors but then it fails. Often the folder windows opens for a second and then closes.
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Motorcycledude Posted at 2018-7-31 01:24
This really isn't working as it should.

After multiple attempts it MAYBE lets me access the files. Connecting to dju Asssistant 2 works fine but I cannot open folders. Sometimes windows tells me it wants to repair errors but then it fails. Often the folder windows opens for a second and then closes.

Hi there, sorry to hear that. Can you upload a video when you're trying to access the files on your PC? You can use google-drive or Dropbox to upload it and provide the link here. Sometimes, the main issue is the drivers of your computer. Click the bottom-left Start button on desktop, type device manager in the search box and tap Device Manager on the menu. If there's a missing driver, please download it and try again. We also need to try a different USB cable to isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.
2018-7-31
Use props
Motorcycledude
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-7-31 01:46
Hi there, sorry to hear that. Can you upload a video when you're trying to access the files on your PC? You can use google-drive or Dropbox to upload it and provide the link here. Sometimes, the main issue is the drivers of your computer. Click the bottom-left Start button on desktop, type device manager in the search box and tap Device Manager on the menu. If there's a missing driver, please download it and try again. We also need to try using a different USB cable to isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.

I have tried different cables and I also tried it on my wife's computer with similar result. I tried removing the micro-SD card and insert it in a GoPro and it works just fine.

Now all of a sudden I was allowed to actually run repair successfully for the fist time and after that I could access it (See linked movie). However, when I try again I am again asked to run repair. But at least I can access it now but since it seems very random I don't know if it will last.
Movie clip
2018-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules