DJI GO App and Photo Editor
3322 5 2018-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mkleggs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 551345 ft
Canada

I've looked around the App (version 3 on IOS, not DJI GO 4) and have edited clips but I don;t see a simple photo editor.  I've googled it and all i get is viddeo editors.  I can see whre to share a photo but no way to edit it.  Am I missing something very obviious?
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Thanks for reaching out DJI Forum. I just want to clarify, have you tried to used the Photo editor on the DJI GO app? Just go to main pain of the app. Click editor then tap photos on the top. Then choose a photo to edit. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-7-27
Use props
Mkleggs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 551345 ft
Canada

Call me slow but can’t see where photos can be edited
2018-8-3
Use props
mt11519011
lvl.1

India

Here are top photo editor for Android. https://kraftymobiles.in/top-photo-editor-app-for-android/
Thanks
2019-6-10
Use props
djiuser_mt9PyBwAvlqq
New

Hong Kong

Which DJI Drone to buy?
Hi. I would like to ask if somebody can help me choose a drone. If this is the wrong place then please take the post down, or i would appreciate a redirection to where it would be appropriate to ask.

I take photos for a hobby and i want to get a drone. I have absolutely no experience with drone-flying or drone-photography/videography. From my research so far i have pretty much decided to get one from "DJI". It should be more on the smaller/compact side because i want to take it on my travels. It should also be under 1000 $ US. Does somebody have a recommendation? I have been looking closer at the DJI Mavic Pro (this one is a bit over my budget), the Mavic Air and the Phantom 4 (this one seems considerably larger then the others).

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
2019-7-2
Use props
kamrickandrio
New

Pakistan

The DJI GO App is a mobile application developed by DJI for controlling drones and gimbals, providing features for flight control, camera settings, and real-time telemetry. Photoleap app(https://photoleapmodapk.com/) is a photo editing software used for enhancing and editing images, offering various tools for post-processing and creative adjustments.
2023-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules